Website Tech Mahindra
Tech Mahindra careers for Bachelors’s or Higher Degree Holders as Associate Security Consultant is now open.
If you possess the relevant experience and qualification then apply Now Online. This Tech Mahindra Careers posting location will be MUMBAI \ PUNE \ NOIDA \ BANGALORE \ HYDERABAD, India.
Position: Associate Security Consultant
Location: MUMBAI \ PUNE \ NOIDA \ BANGALORE \ HYDERABAD, India
Skill Set: MOBILE APPLICATION SECURITY.
Total Experience: 5.00 to 10.00 Years
NOTICE PERIOD: MAX – 45 DAYS
No of Openings: 10
Expiry Date: 21/06/2020
Role and Responsibilities:
- Conduct Application Security Assessments – Web Applications, Android Apps, iOS, JioPhone, API’s Platforms, IOT Devices & Apps & Legacy solutions, etc.
- Perform security design reviews
- Secure Code reviews
- API assessments
- External and Internal Penetration Testing
- ethical hacking/whitehat/bluehat/red team activities
- Documenting security findings and reporting
- Remediation support in the closure and follows ups to secure the solutions
- Faster adaption to the technologies, frameworks, coding languages & keeping security fundamentals alive
- Continuous learning on the job.
- A Bachelor’s or Higher Degree is the minimum entry required for the position of this Tech Mahindra Recruitment.
About Tech Mahindra
Tech Mahindra represents the connected world, offering innovative and customer-centric information technology services and solutions, enabling Enterprises, Associates and the Society to rise. We are a USD 4.0 billion company with 107,100+ professionals across 90 countries, helping over 800 global customers including Fortune 500 companies. Our innovation platforms and reusable assets connect across a number of technologies to deliver tangible business value to our stakeholders. Tech Mahindra is also amongst the Fab 50 companies in Asia as per the Forbes 2014 List.
We are part of the USD 16.9 billion Mahindra Group that employs more than 200,000 people in over 100 countries. The Group operates in the key industries that drive economic growth, enjoying a leadership position in tractors, utility vehicles, information technology, after-market, and vacation ownership.
Source: Tech Mahindra Careers
To apply for this job please visit careers.techmahindra.com.