Website Tech Mahindra
Tech Mahindra Careers 2020 for Tech Specialist. The job locations are Chennai/Noida/Pune in India. Apply now online.
Tech Mahindra has published jobs on its career page. If you have relevant experience and qualifications then apply for the Tech Mahindra Careers 2020 for Tech Specialist online.
Position: Associate Tech Specialist
Job Location: Chennai/Noida/Pune
No of Openings: 05
Skill Set: ORACLE ASAP 7 & OSM IMPLEMENTATION CONSULTANT (PRODUCTION SUPPORT)
Experience: 6.00 to 10.00 Years
Job Expiry Date: 06/12/2020
Company: Tech Mahindra
Ready to work in late night shift in rotation (9:00 pm IST – 6:30 am IST) & 5:00 pm – 2:30 am IST
- 6 – 10 years of Strong Production Application Support Experience (Incident , Problem, Outage Mgmt., Change Mgmt., SLA Mgmt. etc. etc) Hand-on experience with Oracle ASAP 7 & OSM implementation.
- Hand-On experience on ASAP configuration like SRT, Service Modeling, Network CartridgeData Dictionary, Service Bundling.
- Experience in ASAP implementation in HA environment.
- Should have good working knowledge of Telecom Provisioning and Activation domain (i.e. Broadband, FTTH / GPON, VoIP, IPTV, PSTN etc.)
- Must have managed couple of projects with Integration with Order Management System and/or Middleware. Should understand various protocols.
- Should understand WebLogic Administration Able to analyze ASAP and WebLogic server logs and provide system integration support Good Oracle SQL, Pl/Sql Skills & Strong Unix Fundamental
- General understanding of OSS Should understand tuning of WebLogic and ASAP Application Worked on Provisioning requirement gathering, solutions designing and development
- Excellent spoken and written communication
A Bachelor’s or Higher Degree is the minimum entry required for the position
About Tech Mahindra
Tech Mahindra represents the connected world, offering innovative and customer-centric information technology services and solutions, enabling Enterprises, Associates and the Society to rise. We are a USD 4.0 billion company with 107,100+ professionals across 90 countries, helping over 800 global customers including Fortune 500 companies. Our innovation platforms and reusable assets connect across a number of technologies to deliver tangible business value to our stakeholders. Tech Mahindra is also amongst the Fab 50 companies in Asia as per the Forbes 2014 List.
We are part of the USD 16.9 billion Mahindra Group that employs more than 200,000 people in over 100 countries. The Group operates in the key industries that drive economic growth, enjoying a leadership position in tractors, utility vehicles, information technology, after-market, and vacation ownership.
Source: Tech Mahindra Careers 2020
To apply for this job please visit careers.techmahindra.com.