TCS Recruitment 2020|B.E/B.Sc/BCA/Diploma. The job location is Pune, India. Apply now online.
TCS has published jobs on its career page. If you have relevant experience and qualifications then apply for TCS Recruitment 2020|B.E/B.Sc/BCA/Diploma online.
Position: Network Administrator
Location: Pune, India
Experience: 8 – 15 yearsof experience
Desired Skills: Cisco Admin | Data Center | Load Balancer | Network-Firewall
Job Function: IT INFRASTRUCTURE SERVICES
Job Id: 160477
Job Expiry: 31-Oct-2020
TCS has proudly created an exceptional leadership community with leaders like you to drive change, foster innovation and retain TCS as the top player in the business market.
Role and Responsibilities:
The Technical Specialist serves as a subject matter expert, advance technical specialist to support customers, project/s management on a wide range of technical assignments while performing complex Network specific technology design and implementation activities and participates on a 24×7 basis on high level Technical Escalations.
- Communicates with stakeholders in response to clarifications in a particular technology domain of expertise
- Analyzes and troubleshoots escalated issues with the system to solve and/or develop solutions, reason logically, and validation of RCA
- Ability to conduct periodic infrastructure audit of customer environments, if required
- Plan, design, size, test, implement, document and maintain, infrastructure within the specialized domain and create BOM
- Reviews, recommends and approval of technical deliverables before SOW sign-off
- Identifies, analyze and design solution based on business requirements
- Work with customers to ensure risks are reported, tracked, managed, and resolved
- Design and implementation of high availability, BCP and DR
- Mentors and train team members engaged in service delivery
- Provide expert analysis of IT-related change requests
- Should be multi-vender specialization
- Ability to address cross platform and cross functional escalations
- Provide trend analysis reports relative to changes made as requested by leadership
- Participate in continuous process improvements to Change Management, Risk Management, and Issue Management policies, processes, and procedures
Experience and Requirement:
Areas of specialization (Experience in any one will also be fine):
- Network and Firewalls
- Data Center Infrastructure Management
- Load Balancers
- Cisco ACI
- Experience of working in Multi-Tenancy environment
Good to Have:
Experience in various OEM Technologies or Product knowledge (Experience in any one will also be fine):
- Cisco ACI
- Cisco Router, Switches, Datacenter components, Load Balancers
- F5: Big IP
- Palo Alto
- Juniper Router, Switch, Firewalls
- AWS or Azure
Technical domain Specialization(Experience in any one will also be fine):
- Cisco ACI
- Routing: EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, MPLS, Multicasting, Redistribution & PBR.
- Core Network Services: TCP/IP, ICMP, UDP, DNS, DHCP, WINS, IPSec, Ipv6,
- Switching: MLS, CEF, VLAN-VTP, GVRP, VLAN Q-in-Q, WLAN, Dot1q, STP, PAgP/LACP, vPC
- Security: FW & IDP Policies, RBAC, ACL, Security Audits, AAA & Dot1X Auth.
- Load Balancing: GTM, LTM, iRules, Segmentation, Farms & L7 redirection, Certs and offload.
- Virtualization – VRF, VSI, VDC, VPC, OTV.
• 15 years of full-time education;
• Minimum percentile of 50% in 10th, 12th, UG & PG (if applicable)
Desired Candidate Profile:
Qualifications: BACHELOR OF ENGINEERING, BACHELOR OF SCIENCE ( B.Sc Degree ), Diploma, MASTER OF COMPUTER APPLICATION
source: TCS Recruitment 2020
To apply for this job please visit ibegin.tcs.com.