Tcs careers for Bachelor of Engineers in 2023, Apply Now. This interview drive will be conducted through video call. Interested associates can apply for this opportunity through Tcs careers portal directly. You can find the job description here as well.
Job Title: Mainframe SECURITY ADMIN
Experience Range: 7 – 10 years
Job Function: TECHNOLOGY
Job ID: 257911
Desired Skills: Application Security
Qualifications: BACHELOR OF ENGINEERING
Role and Responsibilities:
- Advanced knowledge of IBM-RACF & CA Top Secret Mainframe security software, configuration, reporting.
- Experience on digital certificate implementation
- Experience with RACF & CA Top Secret utilities
- Experience with z/OS utilities and facilities (such as: ISPF, TSO, SDSF, JES)
- Knowledge in distributed security (such as: UNIX, USS, Kerberos)
- Systems Programming skills such as: SMP/E,
- Fair understanding of z/Os components
- Experience with command Mainframe batch and reporting languages such as: JCL, REXX, CLIST, ISPF
- Knowledge of PKI & experience working with the implementation and support of digital certificates
Tata Consultancy Services is an Indian multinational information technology (IT) services and consulting company with its headquarters in Mumbai. It is a part of the Tata Group and operates in 150 locations across 46 countries. In July 2022, it was reported that TCS had over 600,000 employees worldwide.
TCS is the second largest Indian company by market capitalisation and is among the most valuable IT service brands worldwide. In 2015, TCS was ranked 64th overall in the Forbes “World’s Most Innovative Companies” ranking, making it one of the highest-ranked IT services companies and a top Indian company. As of 2018, it is ranked eleventh on the Fortune India 500 list. In September 2021, TCS recorded a market capitalisation of US$200 billion, making it the first Indian IT tech company to do so. In December 2022, the market cap was Rs. 11,71,481.89 crore.
In 2016–2017, parent company Tata Sons owned 72.05% of TCS and more than 70% of Tata Sons’ dividends were generated by TCS.
To apply for this job please visit ibegin.tcs.com.