Software Engineers Recruitment at Amazon in 2020 for location Bangalore, India | Apply Now
If you possess relevant experience and qualifications then Apply for Software Engineers Recruitment at Amazon in 2020 online.
Position: Software Development Engineer
Location: Bangalore, India
Job ID: 1131108
- Advertising at Amazon is a fast-growing multi-billion dollar business that spans across desktop, mobile and connected devices; encompasses ads on Amazon and a vast network of hundreds of thousands of third-party publishers; and extends across US, EU, and an increasing number of international geographies.
- The Supply Quality organization in Bangalore has the charter to solve optimization problems for ad-programs in Amazon and ensure high-quality ad-impressions. We develop advanced algorithms and systems to optimize performance for our advertisers and publishers.
- We are focused on solving a wide variety of problems in the area of computational advertising like traffic quality prediction (robot and fraud detection), Security forensics and research, viewability prediction, brand safety, and experimentation.
- Our team includes experts in the areas of distributed computing, machine learning, statistics, optimization, text mining, information theory, and big data systems.
- The Supply Quality infrastructure(SQI) team builds large-scale real-time transactional solutions, batch and stream processing systems, web crawling, and storage infrastructure.
- We need to process bid requests in the orders of tens of billions per day with our real-time, batch, and stream processing systems.
- To handle data at this scale, we use cutting-edge open source technologies like Hadoop, Spark, Redis, and Amazon’s cloud services like EC2, S3, EMR, DynamoDB, and RedShift.
- We are not tied to one technology. Instead, we use what is best suited for the purpose.
- All of our systems are loosely coupled, communicating using synchronous and asynchronous messaging, leading to a classic distributed processing architecture.
- We also implement complex machine learning and optimization algorithms at scale.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Adrunway Experimentation team, in SQI, builds infrastructure required to accelerate Supply Quality product improvements through rapid experimentation and minimized experiment-to-production time for data-scientists.
- We are looking for talented engineers to join this team who enjoy solving problems in the ML experimentation space by working closely with data-scientists and also building large-scale systems.
- As an engineer, you would design business-critical systems, write high-quality code, and deliver on multiple projects.
- You have knowledge of Java/Scala, Object-oriented Design, Service Oriented Architecture, and you are passionate about building scalable solutions and distributed systems.
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design required for this Software Engineers recruitment at Amazon.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- 2+ years of overall software development experience, with experience developing robust, highly scalable distributed systems with stringent throughput/response time.
- Proficiency in Java/C++, Distributed systems, and Object-oriented Design.
- Excellent problem-solving and debugging skills and an ability to come up with an innovative solution.
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews.
- This Software Engineers recruitment at Amazon preferred you have A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- Experience in working with various stakeholders such as Developers, PMs, TPMs, SDETs and QA’s efficiently
- Able to solve difficult software problems with some ambiguity.
- Able to dive into the source code of frameworks and libraries to debug, patch, and extend them when necessary.
- Understands how to be efficient with resource usage (e.g., application impact on memory and CPU, caches appropriately, respectful of customer’s devices, etc.).
Amazon.com is an American multinational conglomerate technology company based in Seattle, with 750,000 employees. It focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is considered one of the Big Four tech companies, along with Google, Apple, and Microsoft. It has been referred to as “one of the most influential economic and cultural forces in the world.”
Amazon is known for its disruption of well-established industries through technological innovation and mass scale. It is the world’s largest online marketplace, AI assistant provider, and cloud computing platform as measured by revenue and market capitalization. Amazon is the largest Internet company by revenue in the world. It is the second-largest private employer in the United States and one of the world’s most valuable companies.
To apply for this job please visit www.amazon.jobs.