Siemens Mobility Recruitment 2020 for Engineers for the job location is Pune in India. Apply Now.
Siemens has posted new job opening for Bachelors degree in engineering on its career page. Candidates with desired experience and qualifications shall apply online for Siemens Mobility Recruitment 2020 for Engineers.
Position: Software Engineer – Railways Interlocking Application Logic
Job Location: Pune, India
Job Family: Engineering
Job Ref Id: 213862
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Meeting the need for smart mobility solutions
We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- You will execute SW engineering of interlockings with special and general engineering tools
- You will ensure processes to be strictly followed and documentation generated (e.g. specifications in requirement management tool, descriptions of the interfaces)
- You will also be responsible for:
- Commissioning of the functionality of all trackside components in laboratory and field
- Customer clarification to fulfill system requirements
- Training and support both internally and at other locations
- You are familiar with CENELEC standards and processes (EN 50126, EN 50128, EN 50129), railway signaling and design engineering.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- You have Bachelors degree in engineering, preferably in electrical / electronics engineering wit railways specific specialization
- You carry 5 to 8 years of relevant experience
- You have technical knowledge on main subsystems of a railway turnkey project, especially Interlocking subsystem.
- You have experience in reading and understanding technical requirements to generate design documentation.
- You have interest in working with different software tools to implement project specific Interlocking application data.
- Your knowledge of engineering processes and communication skills to interface different departments will be important
- You are will
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We’re dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
To apply for this job please visit jobs.siemens.com.