Hi Job Seekers, Find this Programmer Recruitment at HCL Tech in 2020, Apply Now
If you possess the relevant experience and qualifications then apply for the Programmer Recruitment at HCL Tech in 2020 Online.
Position: ASSOCIATE CONSULTANT
Location: Texas, USA
Experience: 4.5-8 Years
No. of Positions: 1
Skill (Primary): EIS-Mainframe-z/OS environment
Auto req ID: 647657BR
Job Expiry: 09-May-2021
Role and Responsibilities:
- This Engineer role will have 8+ years’ experience in systems programming, and be responsible for z/OS and z/VM systems programming, design, configuration, and support of a large enterprise-class z Series mainframe environment in a leading financial services company.
- Act as support and subject matter expert for z/OS and z/VM operating systems and system components; provide direct technical support as needed in the planning, coordination, installation, implementation, and testing of releases, upgrades, or changes to z/OS operating system, network, and component software.
- Primary support for assigned ISV products.
- Support for CPU hardware including planning and coordination of microcode/firmware upgrades, troubleshooting efforts with the vendor and other hardware support such as IOGEN requests
- 24×7 on-call 3rd-level support for an enterprise-wide z/OS platform systems and ISV products
- Diagnose z/OS platform system and product issues and follow up with root cause analysis
- Analyze performance issues
- Support for technical consultation and inquiries from the other IT technical teams
- Support for new product installation and evaluation as needed
- Can act as the technical lead on internal team projects or participate on project teams that impact the z/OS platform
- Participate in Disaster Recovery planning and tests as scheduled by Technical Continuity
Skills and Qualifications:
• 8+ years of programming experience
• Experience with z/OS, JES2, Unix System Services, SMP/E, HCD
• Experience with z/VM, CP, CMS, REXX, RSCS
- z13 hardware implementation/management
- z/VM Operating System
- z/VM SSI (Single System Image)
- z/VM Networking, including VSWITCH setup
The candidate will perform the following work:
- Installation and implementation of the z13 systems following IBM’s physical installation (e.g. building the IOCDS, LPAR setup, etc.)
- Installation and implementation of the z/VM operating system, including installing maintenance.
- Installation and implementation of SSI (Single System Image)
- Provisioning virtual machines (will be responsible for the loading of standard Linux image and related software)
- Configuration of network interfaces; VSWITCH setup and interfaces to Linux on System z guests.
- Ongoing maintenance and support.
- Good Skills in VM/VTAM, VSCS, TCP/IP
(1.) To adhere to quality standards, regulatory requirements, and company policies
(2.) To provide support for on-call escalations and doing incident & problem management
(3.) To independently resolve tickets & ensure that the agreed SLA of ticket volume and time are met for the team
(4.) To ensure positive customer experience and CSAT through First Call Resolution and minimum rejected resolutions / Reopen Cases
(5.) Work on value-adding activities such Knowledge base update & management, Training freshers, coaching analysts & conducting interviews/participation in hiring drive
About HCL Technology
HCL Technologies is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. Our technology products, services, and engineering are built on four decades of innovation, with a world-renowned management philosophy, a strong culture of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships. With a worldwide network of R&D, innovation labs and delivery centers, and 149,000+ ‘Ideapreneurs’ working in 45 countries, HCL serves leading enterprises across key industries, including 250 of the Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 2000. HCL generated consolidated revenues of USD 9.7 billion for 12 Months Ended 31st Dec 2019.
We offer an integrated portfolio of products, solutions, services, and IP through our Mode 1-2-3 strategy built around Digital, IoT, Cloud, Automation, Cybersecurity, Analytics, Infrastructure Management, and Engineering Services, amongst others, to help enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age.
To apply for this job please visit sjobs.brassring.com.