Oracle Recruitment 2020 for Bachelor’s Degree for location Hyderabad, India.
If you possess the relevant experience and qualification then apply for this Oracle Recruitment 2020 for Bachelor’s Degree Online.
Position: Staff Consultant–20000TL8
Location: Hyderabad, India
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire
Job Id: 20000TL8
Role and Responsibilities:
- As a Configuration Analyst at Oracle, you will be a critical member of the team that is responsible for delivering and operating our Home Energy Reporting platform-enabled programs.
- You will work closely with a team of Service Delivery Managers, supporting their efforts to deliver the Opower product suite and manage client programs.
- Service Delivery Managers are responsible for product and program deployments; ensuring they are delivered on-time and according to client specifications.
- As a Configuration Analyst, you will support and work with this team as well as with cross-functional teams of engineers, product managers, platform operators, and consumer marketing experts to help implement and configure, monitor, and operate client programs.
- You will also take on full ownership for the operational success of a small number of client programs.
- Specifically, you will implement high-quality client programs; capture client requirements; ensure monitoring and continuous quality of on-going programs; and become an expert on the suite of Opower product and program configuration, monitoring and operational tools.
This is an ideal job for someone who has a passion for delivering high-quality client programs, understands the importance of documentation, is both an effective multi-tasker and a creative thinker, and possesses an extraordinary attention to detail. The ideal candidate will be excited by the opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing company and contribute to our success by helping to deliver a world-class product suite and ongoing programs to our clients.
- Configure bug free client programs: Deliver high-quality client program configurations and implementation
- Manage and maintain client requirements: Minimize cross-functional rework by capturing client requirement accurately
- Own client program quality: Ensure monitoring and continuous quality of on-going programs. Minimize the impact of new/changing requirements or new platform features on program results.
- Operate client programs: Optimize Opower program configurations to meet client goals, metrics, and contractual commitments
- Technically minded::Can decompose technical issues and communicate possible solutions.
- Be a master of the Opower product suite: Become an expert on the suite of Opower product and program configuration, monitoring and operational tools.
- Prioritize effectively: Acquire deep knowledge about what is important to deliver and operate a high quality client program
- Be self-reliant: Adjust to competing priorities and allocate own time as necessary to get the job done.
- Interface with cross-functional teams: Seamlessly interface with cross-functional teams across Client Services & Operations, Product, and Engineering teams
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university required. Academically successful candidates preferred
- 1 year of professional experience in a business or technology analyst role
- Experience with requirement gathering and documentation
- Have a good understanding of software implementation best practices and methodologies.
- Have worked in a cross functional work environment
- Eager to work in a fast paced environment and effectively juggle multiple tasks
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Junior consulting position for those who are continuing to develop their expertise. Receives general instruction on routine work and detailed instruction on new projects or assignments.
As a member of a project team, follows standard practices and procedures to analyze situations/data and provide quality work products to deliver functional and technical solutions on applications and technology installations. Work involves some problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying relevant Oracle methodologies and practices. Implements Oracle products and technology in various industries to meet customer specifications.
1-3 years of overall experience in relevant functional or technical roles. Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience. Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus. Demonstrates competence in a minimum of one product or technology area. Ability to communicate effectively and build rapport with team members and clients. Ability to travel as needed.
Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation headquartered in Redwood Shores, California. The company sells database software and technology, cloud engineered systems, and enterprise software products—particularly its own brands of database management systems. In 2019, Oracle was the second-largest software company by revenue and market capitalization.
The company also develops and builds tools for database development and systems of middle-tier software, enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, Human Capital Management (HCM) software, customer relationship management (CRM) software, and supply chain management (SCM) software.
Source: Oracle Recruitment 2020
To apply for this job please visit oracle.taleo.net.