Hi Job Seekers, Find Mindtree Technical Lead/Architect Recruitment 2020 for location Bangalore, India.
If you possess relevant experience and qualifications then Apply for the Mindtree Technical Lead/Architect Recruitment 2020 Online.
Position: Technical Lead/Architect
Location: Bangalore, India
Desirable Skills: SAP_ABAP_CRM
Experience: 6 to 12 Years
Experience and Requirements:
- 6 – 8 Years of Experience in SAP ABAP and CRM Technical development
- Good experience with SAP CRM Sales and Service Processes and One order framework
- Deep SAP CRM Programming knowledge
- Strong experience in BOL programming and well familiar with BSP MVC Architecture
- Strong experience in CRM and ERP Pricing concept.
- Must be able to program formulas in JAVA, replicate pricing procedures, replicate conditions and other customizing objects from ERP
- Strong experience with Web services and familiar with SOAP UI 5.
- Well familiar with CRM Middleware should be able to debug BDOCs and troubleshoot issues.
- Must be able to do workflow programming and troubleshoot workflow issues.
- Must have CRM service module experience and should be able to perform SPRO customizing
- Knowledge in the following areas: One Order Framework, Org Model, Categorization Schema, Partner determination procedure, Action profile, Date profile, Status Profile, Navigation bar profile, Business role
- Well familiar with one order framework especially the Service Contracts, Service Orders, Service Confirmation, Sales Order, Purchase Order, and invoicing documents.
- Familiar with Account Management, Ibase Management including iObjects
- Must be able to develop Smart forms and work with SAP Scripts
- Strong in Debugging and troubleshooting issues.
- Experience in standard Web UI Components enhancement and have experience of Application Enhancement Tool (AET)
- Expertise in CRM Web UI BOL Programming, View Configurations, and Run-time Repository changes
- Good working experience on Web services and O-Data services
- SAP CRM Middleware: Mapping and filtering techniques,
- Extensive experience in analysing runtime errors and debugging ABAP programs
- Good communication and logical reasoning skills to function as an individual developer
- Should be highly self-motivated to identify and plan and execute both process
- Should have SAP implementation experience with an onshore/offshore model
Mindtree delivers digital transformation and technology services from ideation to execution, enabling Global 2000 clients to outperform the competition. “Born digital,” Mindtree takes an agile, collaborative approach to create customized solutions across the digital value chain. Our deep expertise in infrastructure and application management turns IT into a strategic asset. Whether you need to run your business more efficiently or accelerate revenue growth, Mindtree can get you there.
To apply for this job please visit opportunities.mindtree.com.