Mindtree Openings 2020 As Technical Lead is a great opportunity to Join Mindtree.
If you possess relevant experience and qualifications then Apply online for Mindtree Openings 2020 As Technical Lead on Mindtree Careers Page.
Position: Technical Lead – Azure
Location: Chennai, India
Years Of Exp: 8 to 10 Years
Skills Required: AZURE APP SERVICES
Desirable Skills: AZURE
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Implement Solution Architecture from definition phase to go-live phase
- Ensure clarity on NFR and implement these requirements.
- Work with Client Technical Manager by understanding customer’s landscape & their IT priorities
- Define Logical, Technical & Physical views of Architecture
- Define reusable components/frameworks, common schemas, standards to be used & tools to be used and help bootstrap the engineering team
- Review design to make sure design is aligned with Architecture
- Lead performance engineering and capacity planning exercises
- Help PM in identifying key technical risks and mitigation plan for the same
- Help PM in effort estimation and planning
- Mentor & guide Software Engineers
Qualification and Requirments:
- Experience in implementing Solution Architecture for large & complex systems
- 4+ years of experience in implementing/designing solutions using Java/JEE/.NET technologies
- Proficient in dealing with all the layers in solution ; Multi-channel presentation, business logic in middleware, data access layer, RDBMS | NO-SQL
- Experience in implementing and deploying applications on Azure/AWS.
- Experience in implementing and deploying Big data applications with Azure/AWS Big Data Services.
- DevOps pipeline, Containerization, Micro services knowledge is additional Plus points.
- Proficient in creating technical documents like Architecture views, Technology Architecture blueprint and design specification .
Technology & Engineering Expertise:
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in Java/JEE/.NET
- Expertise in designing/deploying applications on at least one cloud platform (AWS | Azure)
- Proficient in UNIX/Linux/Windows environments
- Proficient in OOAD using UML & in application of design patterns
- Experienced in using tools like Rational suite, Enterprise Architect, Eclipse, and Source code versioning systems like CVS/SVN
- Experience with different development methodologies (RUP | Scrum | XP).
- Able to deal with diverse set of stakeholders and facilitate workshops
- Proficient in articulation, communication and presentation
- High integrity
- Problem solving skills & learning attitude
- Team player
Mindtree delivers digital transformation and technology services from ideation to execution, enabling Global 2000 clients to outperform the competition. “Born digital,” Mindtree takes an agile, collaborative approach to create customized solutions across the digital value chain. Our deep expertise in infrastructure and application management turns IT into a strategic asset. Whether you need to run your business more efficiently or accelerate revenue growth, Mindtree can get you there.
Source: Mindtree Openings 2020
To apply for this job please visit opportunities.mindtree.com.