[Hot Job] Mindtree Jobs in Bangalore(India) in 2020 as SEO Strategist | Apply Now
If you possess relevant experience and qualifications then Apply for Mindtree Jobs in Bangalore(India) in 2020 as SEO Strategist online.
Position: SEO Strategist
Location: Bangalore, India
Posted On: 24-Apr-2020
Desirable Skills: SEO Related skills
Years Of Exp: 9+ years’ experience in the organic search industry, with a minimum of 7 years personally managing SEO strategy for clients.
Role and responsibilities:
- Deep understanding of Search Engine, Appstore and Webstore strategies, optimization, and implementation.
- Create the search roadmap, identifying growth opportunities, and working with product development and other teams to prioritize opportunities and drive execution.
- Ownership and strategic direction over complex SEO campaigns.
- Develop and implement an integrated marketing strategy towards driving more traffic and increasing engagement of eCommerce and brand sites/pages.
- Work with client marketing teams & agencies towards developing strategic SEO approach for the international brand websites
- Focus on improving Search Engine Result Pages (SERPs) for the corporate website.
- Building an effective content strategy along with relevant topics/keywords. The strategy needs to provide the keyword to page mapping, identify content gaps and suggestions in the form of content calendars for both on and off the site.
- Ongoing optimization efforts to meet defined KPIs, including SEO audits to identify technical issues, keyword research, and mapping, metadata a development, on-page, and website development revisions based on performance targets and client objectives.
- Assist account managers with client communications around organic search knowledge and recommendations to develop and deliver a clear strategic vision to each client.
- Collaborate with the Content, UX/UI, Development Team and other subject matter experts as necessary and appropriate to provide the best in class multi-channel digital marketing services.
- Provide analysis and recommendations by evaluating website
- Manage / Perform competition analysis to enhance rankings and organic traffic
- Contribute to the development of departmental processes and deliverables.
Experience and Qualification:
- 9+ years’ experience in the organic search industry, with a minimum of 7 years personally managing SEO strategy for clients.
- Understanding of SEO/SEM fits into larger marketing initiatives.
- Full confidence and expert delivery in interfacing with clients and collaborating with other departments
- Experience with analytical tools such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Google Data Studio,
- Experience in handling Google ads campaigns
- Experience with SEO enterprise tools such as DeepCrawl, SEMrush, BrightEdge, Google Search Console, Agency Analytics, etc
- Experience with app store optimization tools such as PreApps, App Radar, ASODesk, Apptentive, Mobile Action, etc.
- Successful storytelling via deliverables and monthly reports
- Deals with some level of risk and uncertainty with ease
- Demonstrate resourcefulness and the initiative to lead advanced SEO projects.
- Demonstrated success in developing and executing successful SEO campaigns.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and project management.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Comfortable presenting to clients and communicating directly with client teams, including stakeholders with varying levels of SEO or digital marketing knowledge.
- Strong client and team leadership qualities, comfortable contributing to the company’s thought leadership on SEO industry topics.
- Ability to remain agile and collaborative in a constantly evolving work environment.
Location: MindTree, Global village Tech Park Road, RV Vidyaniketan, RR Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Mindtree delivers digital transformation and technology services from ideation to execution, enabling Global 2000 clients to outperform the competition. “Born digital,” Mindtree takes an agile, collaborative approach to create customized solutions across the digital value chain. Our deep expertise in infrastructure and application management turns IT into a strategic asset. Whether you need to run your business more efficiently or accelerate revenue growth, Mindtree can get you there.
Source: Mindtree Jobs
To apply for this job please visit opportunities.mindtree.com.