Mindtree Careers 2020 for Engineers in India is a great opportunity to Join Mindtree.
If you possess relevant experience and qualifications then Apply online for Mindtree Careers 2020 for Engineers in India on Mindtree Careers Page.
Location: Bangalore, India
Years Of Exp: 9 to 15 Years
Skills Required: security, RFP,
Desirable Skills: security, RFP,
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Designing, Implementing the Endpoint based Enterprise Security infrastructure such as –AV, HIPS, EDR, DLP, APT, Email DLP, etc.,
- Installing and managing multi vendors Endpoint Security products such as Symantec, Trend micro, McAfee, FireEye, Crowd strike.
- Deploying and managing SIEM platform, Integration of log sources
- Defining, Creating the Security Policies and standards, Guidelines for the administration of Anti-Virus, HIPS, EDR, PAM, SIEM, LB, Proxy, Email Security, IDAM, HSM, PKI, etc.,
- Performing Risk review and ongoing assessment of Data centre security policies.
- Ensuring network security best practices are implemented through auditing, change control, and monitoring.
- Liaise with vendors/OEMs, as required, to achieve resolution for the problems escalated by the Operations/L2 Team
- Reviews asset discovery and vulnerability assessment data for the enterprise
- Generating reports for business to evaluate the efficacy of the security policies and presenting to Senior Management – CISO Organization.
- Support the Chief Information Security Office (CISO) policies, standards, and initiatives development and implementation
- Creating the run books and low-level diagrams of security infrastructure.
Qualification and Requirments:
- At least 4+ years relevant experience working as a Datacentre Security Specialist
- Design, configure, deploy and maintain the comprehensive enterprise Datacentre security infrastructure
- Experienced with Datacentre Security products Anti-Virus, HIPS, EDR, PAM, SIEM, LB, Proxy, Email Security, IDAM, HSM, PKI, etc.,
- Strong understanding on Cloud Security, NIST, CIS Security Framework
- Knowledge of L4-L7 protocols such as SSL, HTTP, DNS, DHCP, SMTP, SNMP
- Hands on Experience on managing and administrating Enterprise Datacentre Security Infrastructure
- Knowledge of Server Virtualization Platforms – VMWare vSphere, NSX
Mindtree delivers digital transformation and technology services from ideation to execution, enabling Global 2000 clients to outperform the competition. “Born digital,” Mindtree takes an agile, collaborative approach to create customized solutions across the digital value chain. Our deep expertise in infrastructure and application management turns IT into a strategic asset. Whether you need to run your business more efficiently or accelerate revenue growth, Mindtree can get you there.
Source: Mindtree Careers 2020
To apply for this job please visit opportunities.mindtree.com.