Microsoft India Recruitment for Software Engineers in 2020 for location Hyderabad, India | Apply Now
If you possess the relevant experience and qualifications then apply for Microsoft India Recruitment for Software Engineers in 2020 online.
Position: Software Engineer
Role Type: Individual Contributor
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Number: 829825
Company: Microsoft India Private Limited
- Architect and design solutions using modern engineering practices.
- Working with PG group and PM teams and ensuring the platform is up to date with new releases and features
- Design and code with an emphasis on quality, simplicity, and maintainability, along with the ability to mentor others to do the same
- Maintaining the platform and ensuring compliance to design standards and best practices.
- Consider customers perspective and experiences when designing systems
- Communicate effectively and partner well with other disciplines of the project team to deliver high-quality solutions from envisioning to deployment to live site availability
- Drive and coach others through design reviews, code reviews, and test case reviews
- Responsible for understanding and adapting to new technologies, tools, methods, and processes from Microsoft and industry
- Influence the team for the right design and technology implementation & give future Architectural direction.
- Role Model Our Microsoft Values: through behaviors and actions, set an example and represent the Microsoft Values of leveraging other’s work and helping others to be successful.
- BE in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related field
- 8+ years of experience as a practicing software engineer
- 4+ years of software development experience in C#
- Good to have – 3+ years of Azure development experience (ARM templates, Function apps, cloud services, ServiceFabric, Azure Monitor, Insights etc..)
- Proven experience creating distributed systems tools of moderate to high complexity
- Experience with DevOps model including but not limited to Continuous Delivery, Telemetry, Flighting/Experimentation, Test-Driven Development, and Testing in Production
- Ability to evaluate architectural options (complexity, performance, high-availability, scalability, durability) and make the right recommendation for implementation
- Understanding of information architecture and data modeling concepts
- Good experience on Requirement/Design/Code Review & Inspections practices
- Experience with any of the following testing: performance testing, security testing, privacy testing, accessibility testing, and localization/globalization testing.
About Microsoft India
Microsoft India Private Limited is a subsidiary of American software company Microsoft Corporation, headquartered in Hyderabad, India. The company first entered the Indian market in 1990 and has since worked closely with the Indian government, the IT industry, academia, and the local developer community to usher in some of the early successes in the IT market. Microsoft currently has offices in the 9 cities of Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kochi, Kolkata, Mumbai, the NCR (New Delhi and Gurgaon) and Pune. Increasingly, the company has become a key IT partner of the Indian government and industry, supporting and fueling the growth of the local IT industry through its partner enablement programs.
Source: Microsoft India
To apply for this job please visit careers.microsoft.com.