Microsoft India Jobs Opening for Engineers in 2020, Apply Now
If you possess the relevant experience and qualifications then apply for this Microsoft India Jobs Opening for Engineers in 2020 Online.
Job Title: Data Platform Engineer
Role Type: Individual Contributor
Location: Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India | Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Employment Type: Full-Time
Travel: 0-25 %
Job Number: 840038
Date Posted: Jun 20, 2020
Company: Microsoft India Private Limited
- Designing efficient data structures to build robust frameworks using scalable services and APIs
- Contributing to the overall technical vision and strategy for the products built by our team
- Building functionality to align to data platform standards and best practices.
- Working with appropriate stakeholders to understand system and functional requirements
- Planning and executing software development using Agile processes
- Effectively communicating complex ideas to audiences with various technical backgrounds
- Collaborating on delivering technical excellence across the organization
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- 3+ years development experience on large-scale data and analytics frameworks/solutions using cloud services for data acquisition and processing
- 1+ years development experience in programming languages like C# (preferred), Java, C++, Python or equivalent
- Strong problem solving and data-driven analysis
- Excellent software engineering habits, including peer code reviews, object-oriented design, unit testing, integration testing, etc.
- Expertise with building programmatic control of cloud technologies and distributed processing like Apache Spark, Azure Data Factory, Azure Automation or equivalent
- Experience with building highly scalable, reliant, and secure data platforms
- Experience with Azure SDK, REST APIs and Web Apps
- Experience in service-oriented architecture using microservices
- Strong coding skills in object-oriented programming and/or domain specific languages
- Ability to think out of the box to derive creative and innovative solutions
- Passion for using data and analytics to drive business value
About Microsoft India
Microsoft India Private Limited is a subsidiary of American software company Microsoft Corporation, headquartered in Hyderabad, India. The company first entered the Indian market in 1990 and has since worked closely with the Indian government, the IT industry, academia, and the local developer community to usher in some of the early successes in the IT market. Microsoft currently has offices in the 9 cities of Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kochi, Kolkata, Mumbai, the NCR (New Delhi and Gurgaon) and Pune. Increasingly, the company has become a key IT partner of the Indian government and industry, supporting and fueling the growth of the local IT industry through its partner enablement programs.
Source: Microsoft India Jobs
To apply for this job please visit careers.microsoft.com.