Microsoft India Jobs in 2020 As Software Engineering Lead, Apply Now
If you possess the relevant experience and qualifications then apply for this Microsoft India Jobs in 2020 As Software Engineering Lead Online.
Job Title: Software Engineering Lead
Role Type: Individual Contributor
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Employment Type: Full-Time
Travel: 0-25 %
Job Number: 853920
Date Posted: Jul 15, 2020
Company: Microsoft India Private Limited
We are looking for Senior Software Engineers that are naturally curious and has experience building features and capabilities preferably on large-scale services leveraging machine learning and artificial intelligence. A successful candidate should have experience in all phases of the development cycle and will leverage this experience to design, build, deploy, and maintain online support features for customers. You will have the opportunity to apply your deep technical expertise to enable a great customer experience and to mentor members of the team.
Successful candidates will exhibit various attributes which will enhance their ability to succeed in these various positions:
- Customer Focus – Understand how engineering decisions result in added customer value.
- Drive For Results – Being able to drive for results, not merely finding the boundary of your responsibility, but following a problem through to its conclusion, to solve it once and for all, is a skill and ability which a successful engineer should exhibit. Work in an agile
- Data Driven – Leverages data to understand customer experience and inform future investments.
- Technical Excellence – Core to being a software engineer is of course technical excellence. This is not merely knowing the latest and greatest language developments, but demonstrating a passion for technology, a curiosity to ‘go deep’, and an ability to quickly learn and build upon past experiences, to be able to extrapolate from those experiences, and deliver innovations. Technical excellence is rooted in having a strong demonstrable aptitude for problem solving.
- Leading and Mentoring Team – review code and make sure it is per requirements.
- Requirement Gathering – Understand requirements and challenge product team with questions and ideas to improve customer experience.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering IT technical discipline or equivalent engineering/software/services experience
- 7+ years of experience as a software engineer or software developer.
- Experience coding and debugging in languages such as C#, C++, Java, or similar modern development languages
- Deep understanding of data structures, algorithms, programming patterns, and solving complex problems
- Demonstrated history of excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated history of good decision-making, conflict resolution, and follow through
- Strong written & oral communication skills
- Highly Desirable: Knowledge of frameworks such as Angular.js, Azure functions. Design Patterns, MVC architecture, Machine Learning, .NET, Agile Scrum, REST services, BOT framework
- Highly Desirable: Experience with big data solutions, technologies, and analysis tools such as Azure Data lake, Azure Data factory, Hadoop, R-server, Python, etc.
About Microsoft India
Microsoft India Private Limited is a subsidiary of American software company Microsoft Corporation, headquartered in Hyderabad, India. The company first entered the Indian market in 1990 and has since worked closely with the Indian government, the IT industry, academia, and the local developer community to usher in some of the early successes in the IT market. Microsoft currently has offices in the 9 cities of Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kochi, Kolkata, Mumbai, the NCR (New Delhi and Gurgaon) and Pune. Increasingly, the company has become a key IT partner of the Indian government and industry, supporting and fueling the growth of the local IT industry through its partner enablement programs.
Source: Microsoft India Jobs in 2020
To apply for this job please visit careers.microsoft.com.