Microsoft India Jobs for Software Engineers in 2020, Apply Now
If you possess the relevant experience and qualifications then apply for this Microsoft India Jobs for Software Engineers in 2020 Online.
Job Title: Senior Software Engineer
Role Type: Individual Contributor
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Employment Type: Full-Time
Travel: 0-25 %
Job Number: 840039
Date Posted: Jun 13, 2020
Company: Microsoft India Private Limited
- The overall Azure Container Compute team drives the following Azure services
- Azure Kubernetes Service - https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/services/container-service/
- Azure Service Fabric – https://azure.microsoft.com/en-in/services/service-fabric/
- Azure Container Instances - https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/services/container-instances/
- The Azure Container Compute IDC team is looking for highly motivated and talented engineers to help design and deliver the next generation federated Kubernetes management and hybrid Kubernetes strategy.
- Huge challenges of scale and extensibility await, and it is an exciting place to grow and have a significant contribution with immediate worldwide impact.
- We are a fun team that likes to get things done, where developers are empowered to innovate.
- If you are developer with familiarity with containers and Kubernetes, this is a great opportunity to be part of a team working on a strategic area for Microsoft.
- As a senior engineer you will have end to end accountability for design, implementation, deployment, operability and live site excellence.
- You will also be collaborating with other senior engineers in the team and mentoring a group of strong junior engineers.
An ideal candidate will have the following skills and experiences:
– Passion for software quality and security.
– 8+ years of professional software engineering experience
– BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience
– Strong coding skills. Experience in Golang (preferable)
– Experience in workload/ container orchestration using Kubernetes or similar platforms
– Solid CS fundamentals, fluent in multi-threaded and asynchronous programming, strong inclination for architecting at scale.
– Excellent technical design, problem solving, debugging and communication skills
– Experience in building, shipping and operating reliable, distributed solutions.
– Thorough understanding of computer architecture, memory models, and algorithms design.
– Proven ability to create componentized, well-architected software at a component level.
– Demonstrated experience in shipping high quality products and services is a plus
About Microsoft India
Microsoft India Private Limited is a subsidiary of American software company Microsoft Corporation, headquartered in Hyderabad, India. The company first entered the Indian market in 1990 and has since worked closely with the Indian government, the IT industry, academia, and the local developer community to usher in some of the early successes in the IT market. Microsoft currently has offices in the 9 cities of Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kochi, Kolkata, Mumbai, the NCR (New Delhi and Gurgaon) and Pune. Increasingly, the company has become a key IT partner of the Indian government and industry, supporting and fueling the growth of the local IT industry through its partner enablement programs.
Source: Microsoft India Jobs
To apply for this job please visit careers.microsoft.com.