Mechanical Engineer Jobs At ABB In 2020. The Job location will be Nashik, Maharashtra, India.
If you possess relevant experience and qualifications then apply online for Mechanical Engineer Jobs At ABB In 2020.
Position: Project Engineer
Location: Nashik, Maharashtra, India
Job Type: Full-Time
Publications Date: 2020-06-11
Job Id: IN71807992_E5
Take the next step in your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
Role and Responsibilities:
This role will report to Engineering Manager, Distribution Solutions (ELDS) and responsible for allocated engineering assignments efficiently and cost-effectively and in accordance with contract specifications, quality standards, and safety requirements.
- Creating the engineering design concept & philosophy definition.
- Evaluating and applying standard techniques, procedures and criteria to perform engineering assignments.
- Reviewing and approving design deliverables.
- Providing technical support for testing, installation and commissioning activities.
- Providing design verification support to the assigned Focused Factory/Local Business Line (LBU).
- Creating work plans and cost estimates for work in own area of responsibility and managing this work to deliver the agreed program on time, on quality and at the targeted cost.
- Utilizing standard processes and tools like Configurator, EPLAN Electric P8, SolidWorks and PLM/ Document Management Systems applicable for focused factory/LBU assigned.
- Implementing the changes approved by Project Manager and Lead Engineer.
- Promoting the use of the libraries, as well proposing the new solutions.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Degree in mechanical engineering.
- Minimum 4-7 years of experience in design / project engineering.
- Basic knowledge of power system, switchgear engineering.
- Good knowledge of plant engineering, Medium Voltage (MV) and Lower Voltage(LV) systems,Relay/IED configuration and programming.
- Experience in engineering tools like, Configurator, EPLAN Electric P8 and SolidWorks/AutoCAD.
- Familiar with international standards like IEC, ANSI and IEEE.
- Have the ability to see practical solutions to complex problems.
- Have the ability to work within a virtual organization.
- Ability to communicate across cultures with ease.
- Active learner of all available business applications/ tools applied for MV/LV Systems.
About the Company:
In India, ABB has been operating for over a century. At present, we have 40 factories at 9 locations that develop best-in-class products bringing together global expertise, with local experience. India is also home to ABB group’s largest engineering design and R&D center, where our engineers work on cutting-edge technologies to develop the future offerings from engineering tools to analytics solutions.
Source: Mechanical Engineers Jobs at ABB
To apply for this job please visit new.abb.com.