Website L&T Technology Services
Position: Rail Project Manager
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Company: L&T Technology Services
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Industry: Railroad Manufacture
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Engineering
- Provide Project Management leadership of this project with client to ensure a successful delivery of product within the time and budget allotted while in compliance with the specifications of the project.
- Ensure that contract deliverables are visible, understood, and assigned to ensure delivery on-time, within scope and within budget
- Be the primary communicator of Project Management information to Jacobs and the customer
- Provide oversight to the creation of a project plan and schedule and provide leadership to execute as planned.
- Work with other members of the Project Management team and Project Controls.
- Bachelors degree with emphasis in Business or Program Management or equivalent;
- Experience using Primavera
- Minimum 10 years experience on capital intensive, highly engineering, long life cycle product line
- Exceptional Written and verbal skills
- Exceptional conflict resolution skills
- Understand locomotive product
- Experience in successfully managing people, projects and/or programs
- Ability to influence and lead others
- Excellent level of analytical ability to assess, identify and facilitate appropriate alternative courses of action
- High level of interpersonal skills to work within team environment
- Ability to influence and lead others; both up and down
- Attention to detail, ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks with strict deadlines.
Education: Bachelor Degree
If you are interested Please send your resume to [email protected]
You can also apply through LinkedIn
L&T Technology Services Limited (LTTS) is a global leader in Engineering and R&D (ER&D) services. With 399 patents filed for 51 of the Global Top 100 ER&D spenders, LTTS lives and breathes engineering. Our innovations speak for itself – World’s 1st Autonomous Welding Robot, Solar ‘Connectivity’ Drone, and the Smartest Campus in the World, to name a few.
LTTS’ expertise in engineering design, product development, smart manufacturing, and digitalization touches every area of our lives – from the moment we wake up to when we go to bed. With 49 Innovation and R&D design centers globally, we specialize in disruptive technology spaces such as 5G, Artificial Intelligence, Collaborative Robots, Digital Factory, and Autonomous Transport.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.