L&T recruitment for MBA/PGDM/LLB holder in 2020 as Industrial Relations Manager. Job Location across India. Apply Now.
L&T is hiring MBA/PGDM/LLB degree holder in India. It has posted the job on its career page. Candidates with desired experience and qualification shall apply online for this L&T recruitment for MBA/PGDM/LLB holder in 2020.
Position: Industrial Relations Manager
Job Location: India
Salary: Not Disclosed
Experience: 30 Years – 45 Years
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Responsible for making IR strategies and to avoid industrial conflict or strike and develop harmonious relations.
- Monitoring and controlling governance issues like indiscipline, late comings, absenteeism, frauds, thefts, manhandling and sex harassment etc.
- Handling statutory compliances and ensure 100% statutory compliance at all construction project sites.
- Grievance handling including settling any difference(s) or dispute(s)
- Establishing the disciplinary mechanism to ensure fairness, security and well being among employees.
- Responsible for land acquisition for establishment as per norms and to obtain NOC from local authority (Gram Panchayat) for start of project work.
- To obtain NOC from Government department (Pollution, Forest, Ground water, Weights & Measure & Electricity)
- To obtain labor license, registration under B&OCW and payment of cess.
- To maintain record and register to develop sound and result oriented relation with sub-contractors, workers, labor suppliers, localities, Govt. Officials and police.
- To support subordinates and train and keep them updated with new laws, acts, rules and office management.
- Timely submission of return filing of report with labor department.
- Lease Agreement / Renewal for Guest House / Company lease accommodation.
- Responsible for demobilizing and mobilizing site office and accommodation facilities such as AC’s, air coolers, fans, cots, cupboards, wardrobes etc.
- Oversee health and safety at labor colonies and site accommodation provided to employees.
- Responsible for establishing contact with local vendors and landlords for ensuring timely requirements at site are in place.
- Site based / HQ staff monthly rent payment as well as administrative activities / HPC approvals for project sites.
- He should have thorough knowledge in Labour Laws especially (BOCW Act, PF, ESIC, WC etc.)
Competencies / Skill Set desired :
Should have experience and exposure of unionized site/ factory environment
Should have strong knowledge on labor laws, trade unions and Industrial Relations.
Should have handled various types of grievance settlements
Should interact with internal and external stakeholders for smooth functioning of the projects.
Should develop and implement cost reduction initiatives.
Should generate and present regular reports and reviews of facility-related budgets, finances, contracts, expenditures and purchases.
Should have handled various statutory bodies such as Police,local village authorities, PF & ESIC etc.
Qualification & Experience :
Degree in any specialization MBA/PGDM/LLB – HR / Industrial Relations is preferred 10 to 15 years’ experience in construction industry preferred for this L&T Recruitment.
L&T Construction, India’s largest construction organization and ranked among the world’s top 30 contractors, has been over the past seven decades transforming cityscapes and landscapes with structures of immense size and grandeur. The company’s capabilities span the entire gamut of construction – civil, mechanical, electrical and instrumentation engineering – and its services extend to all core sector industries and infrastructure projects. Several of the country’s prized landmarks – edifices, structures, airports, industrial projects, flyovers, viaducts, water and power infrastructure projects carry L&T’s signature of excellence in construction. Today, more and more structures beyond India’s boundaries are standing tall, thanks to L&T Construction.
Source: L&T recruitment
To apply for this job please visit www.lntecc.com.