[Total] 7 Permanent L&T job opening for engineers in 2020 as HSE Manager. Job location is Vadodara in India. Apply Now
L&T is hiring B.E/B.Tech Engineers for onshore jobs. This opening is for permanent roll. Candidates with desired qualification and experience shall apply online for this 7 Permanent L&T job opening for engineers in 2020.
Position: HSE Manager
Job location: Vadodara, India
Job Type: Permanent
No of openings: 07
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Establish, implement and monitor HSEMS / HSE Plan/ procedures for meeting Health, Safety and Environment standards throughout the lifecycle of the EPCC project.
- Ensure implementation of HSE Risk Management across all phases of project.
- Carry out and organize periodic site surveys/HSE assurance audits to ensure HSE compliance.
- Review and ensure timely submission of monthly HSE MIS.
- Liaise with clients, consultants, and other stakeholders related to HSE requirements.
- Ensure implementation of Incident Management System & Emergency Response Management.
- Ensure compliance with relevant legislative requirements.
- Ensuring compliance with HSE requirements of Fire Protection system, welfare management, industrial hygiene,road safety.
- Coordinating HSE engineering studies and HSE requirements during procurement phase.
- Ensure need based HSE trainings/BBS Programs/Campaigns for employees.
- Ensuring sub-contractors HSE Management.
- Conduct project HSE Committee meetings.
Skills & Competencies:
- Implementation of HSE Management System.
- Developing and implementing project HSE plan.
- Broad knowledge and experience in HSE risk assessments and audit processes.
- Sound understanding of HSE legislative requirements.
- Ability to conduct & manage HSE audits, inspections and Incident investigation.
- Implementation of HSE requirements during Construction, Pre-commissioning & Commissioning.
- Effective management of Road Safety.
- Competency in PTW System/Safe system of working.
- Possess required training certification & implementation of project training matrix.
- Capability to fully prepare project team to deal with all type of emergencies at work.
- Awareness on Engineering HSE studies for projects.
- Leadership qualities with effective interpersonal and verbal & written communication skill.
- Able to priorities and handle several different tasks at the same time.
L&T Construction, India’s largest construction organization and ranked among the world’s top 30 contractors, has been over the past seven decades transforming cityscapes and landscapes with structures of immense size and grandeur. The company’s capabilities span the entire gamut of construction – civil, mechanical, electrical and instrumentation engineering – and its services extend to all core sector industries and infrastructure projects. Several of the country’s prized landmarks – edifices, structures, airports, industrial projects, flyovers, viaducts, water, and power infrastructure projects carry L&T’s signature of excellence in construction. Today, more and more structures beyond India’s boundaries are standing tall, thanks to L&T Construction.
source: L&T Job
To apply for this job please visit careers.lnthydrocarbon.com.