Website L&T Technology Services
Position: RAMS Engineer
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Company: L&T Technology Services
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Industry: Railroad Manufacture
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Engineering
- Have managed the systems assurance of at least one rail project
- Be based in the local project site office in UAE for the duration of the project
- Have success track records for handling system assurance management in accordance with EN 50126, EN 50128 and EN 50129 for the similar project size
- Have relevant experience in handling or participating in all types of systems assurance works and have reasonable technical understanding of the various railway systems including locomotive and other rolling stock.
- Work in conjunction with Locomotive Systems Engineering, Electrical Systems Engineer, Control Systems Engineering, Software Engineering and Software Test to align the design, development and verification processes with Safety Standards and pending regulations.
- Ensure the organization, scheduling, implementation and monitoring of project RAMS and V&V activities and ensure compliance with project budget, schedule and quality requirements
- Ensure system safety and reliability requirements and documentation
- Ensure the execution and the sharing of communication to the PM of the following activities
- Present safety analysis status to management
- Contribute to the improvement of RAMS and V&V standard processes, with focus on effectiveness and cost reduction. Ensure the application of RAMS standard processes and share project lessons learned with the RAMS department
- Engineering Degree or Equivalent Technical Engineering Background
- Have at least 5 years of relevant experience in working in system assurance
- At least five years of RAMS experience in particular in the use of appropriate safety engineering techniques, such as PHA, FTA, FMEA etc
Please send your resume to [email protected]
You can also apply through LinkedIn
About L&T Technology Services
L&T Technology Services Limited (LTTS) is a global leader in Engineering and R&D (ER&D) services. With 399 patents filed for 51 of the Global Top 100 ER&D spenders, LTTS lives and breathes engineering. Our innovations speak for itself – World’s 1st Autonomous Welding Robot, Solar ‘Connectivity’ Drone, and the Smartest Campus in the World, to name a few.
LTTS’ expertise in engineering design, product development, smart manufacturing, and digitalization touches every area of our lives – from the moment we wake up to when we go to bed. With 49 Innovation and R&D design centers globally, we specialize in disruptive technology spaces such as 5G, Artificial Intelligence, Collaborative Robots, Digital Factory, and Autonomous Transport.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.