Website L&T Infotech
L&T Infotech Recruitment 2020 in India for Engineers for location in India.
If you possess relevant experience and qualifications then Apply Online for this L&T Infotech Recruitment 2020 in India for Engineers.
Position: AZURE ARCHITECT
Date: Jun 13, 2020
Job Segment: Architecture, Engineer, Developer, Solution Architect, Engineering, Technology
Company: Larsen & Toubro Infotech Ltd
Qualification and Requirements:
- Minimum of 10+ years overall IT industry experience
- Minimum of 3-4 years in a solution or technical architect role using service and hosting solutions such as private/public cloud IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS platforms
- Experience in architecting and designing technical solutions for Microsoft-centric solutions based on industry standards using (Azure) IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS capabilities.
- Experience with any claims-based authentication (SAML/OAuth/OIDC), MFA, JIT, and/or RBAC / Ping etc.
- Knowledge of cloud security controls including tenant isolation, encryption at rest, encryption in transit, key management, vulnerability assessments, application firewalls, SIEM, etc.
- Managed the end-to-end lifecycles of a project in solution architect capacity
- Experience with mission-critical technology components with DR capabilities
- Can adopt and relate new technologies to the set of problems face
- Experience with multi-geography, multi-tier service design and management
- Extensive experience in financial management, solution plan development and product cost estimation
- Solid business acumen, management and marketing communication skills
- Significant experience in presenting ideas, products, concept papers to varied audiences
- Experience coaching and mentoring others
- Leadership capability and proven ability to manage difficult stakeholders
- Experience supporting peer teams and their responsibilities; such as infrastructure, operations, engineering, info-security
About L&T Infotech
LTI is a global technology consulting and digital solutions company helping more than 420 clients succeed in a converging world. With operations in 32 countries, we go the extra mile for our clients and accelerate their digital transformation with LTI’s Mosaic platform enabling their mobile, social, analytics, IoT, and cloud journeys.
Founded 20 years ago as the information technology arm of the Larsen & Toubro group, our unique heritage gives us unrivaled real-world expertise to solve the most complex challenges of enterprises across all industries.
Each day, our team of more than 30,000 LTItes enables our clients to improve the effectiveness of their business and technology operations and deliver value to their customers, employees, and shareholders.
Source: L&T Infotech
To apply for this job please visit careers.lntinfotech.com.