Latest TCS Jobs Opportunities in 2020 for Engineers. The job location is Bangalore/Hyderabad, India. Apply now online.
TCS has published jobs on its career page. If you have relevant experience and qualifications then apply for Latest TCS Jobs Opportunities in 2020 for Engineers online.
Position: SAP TM Consultant
Location: Bangalore/Hyderabad, India
Experience: 4 – 9 yearsof experience
Desired Skills: SAP TM
Job Function: CONSULTANCY
Job Id: 159752
Job Expiry: 30-Aug-2020
TCS has been a great pioneer in feeding the fire of young Techies like you. We are a global leader in the technology arena and there’s nothing that can stop us from growing together.
Role and Responsibilities:
As a Product Consultant, you will understand the product’s capabilities from the functional and business perspective and leverage this information in terms of giving a winning proposal solution as well as to support existing projects.
- Design and configure transportation network, planning settings and transportation cockpit for Optimiser based planning and carrier selection in SAP TM.
- Collaborate with basis teams on setting up optimizer profile and runtimes.
- Author functional specs for development objects and work closely with technical team to complete developments.
- Co-ordinate with multiple business stakeholders for requirements gathering and solution design.
- Create test scripts, execute test scripts during IT, and guide business testing during UAT.
Experience and Requirement:
- Minimum 2 E2E SAP TM implementations. S/4HANA embedded TM or side-by-side implementation experience is preferred.
- Solution architecture and Technological expertise in SAP S/4 HANA TM Data Migration and hands-on experience in SAP TM (9.1 to 9.6) to S/4 Hana TM migration.
- Project based experience in S/4 HANA Embedded TM and SAP TM migration tool and handling data migration, experience in Data Replication Framework (DRF) for master data integration from ECC/Standalone TM to S/4 HANA and DRF for S/4HANA Migration.
- Good understanding of Business Object Processing Framework (BOPF)
- Expertise in Transportation Networks, Resources, transportation Requirements and order management, Forwarding orders, quotations, Transportation Capacity Management, Transportation Planning (Manual and Automated), Load Planning, Package building, Carrier selection, Freight Orders, transportation Compliance (Integration with GTS), Product Compliance, Transportation Charge management and Charge settlement.
Good to Have:
- Ability to debug ABAP
- Writing of functional/technical specifications for ABAP custom programs and interfaces
- Integration with SAP and non-SAP third party systems for order integration.
- Good to have experience in design and configuration of planning and carrier selection using the SAP TM Optimiser engine specifically (VSR, VSS, and TSPS).
- Good to have design and configuration experience of TCM for actual cost based carrier selection.
• 15 years of full-time education;
• Minimum percentile of 50% in 10th, 12th, UG & PG (if applicable)
Desired Candidate Profile:
Qualifications: BACHELOR OF ENGINEERING
source: TCS Jobs
To apply for this job please visit ibegin.tcs.com.