Jobs at IBM 2020 for Bachelor’s As Development Manager for location Bangalore, India.
If you possess relevant experience and qualifications then Apply for the Jobs at IBM 2020 for Bachelor’s As Development Manager Online.
Position: Development Manager – Cloud Storage
Category: Software Development & Support
Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Position Type: Professional
Employment Type: Full-Time
Contract Type: Regular
Company : (0063) IBM India Private Limited
Req ID: 340523BR
Role And Responsibilities:
- As a Development Manager, you will use your knowledge and experience to help drive IBM Cloud Storage project priority. You will lead complex programs from initiation to delivery and collaborate with the other engineering groups with Storage organization. This is a fast-paced, start-up environment where the successful candidate will wear many hats, and where your work will have a real impact. You’ll be part of a bright engineering team that embraces open communication, empowerment, innovation, teamwork and a shared focus on customer success
As a Development Manager, you will play a key role in the success of the IBM Cloud Infrastructure organization. Development Managers in this organization help with the design, building, and development of the software engineers in this squad.
As a Project Manager, you are responsible to run scrum meetings, updating upper management of proper status, including velocity and any improvements the team can make. As a Project Manager, you are responsible for ensuring service framework and security compliance checklist to have the proper service requirements.
You will be asked to help with the support of the service by ensuring that the developers have the right training, education and proper tools to help solve any customer related issues.
To maintain competitive advantage, project managers must be able to work quickly and produce high-quality status and ensure that they are bridging any gaps between various dependencies as well as bringing the proper awareness to any blockers to upper management.
Working across tribes and other organizations is key, being able to speak on some technical pieces of the project is also key.
Join the IBM Cloud Infrastructure Block and File Storage!
- Demonstrate people and project management track record. Seasoned professional with hands on managing performance of the world class engineering team
- Allocating resources appropriately to meet client/program needs and minimize resource contention. Co ordinating partner meetings.
- Creating / Leading an integrated master project plan across multiple offerings.
Utilizing PM professional skills to enhance the level of service and quality of client deliverables.
- Collect technical inputs and create solutions to meet client requirements.
- Lead an IT team and track record of collaborating across functions to improve software products
- Work in a complex software development environment and expertise in software virtualization, distributed systems software or storage
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Minimum 12+ years of experience in IT Industry, 5+ years of experience overseeing all aspects of security testing projects; including development of project tasks as necessary with input from the client, Technical teams, Architecture teams, and Compliance teams.
- Ability to lead multiple offerings and environments across a wide variety of customers with differing requirements.
- In-depth understanding of all aspects of the software development processes and excellent cross-team collaboration skills. Agile development experience is highly desirable.
- Experience with implementation techniques to improve efficiency and ensure on-time project completion.
- Extensive background and proven track record in engineering project management of complex software products.
- Experience working with development teams to make sure they adhere to the product development lifecycle process. You’ll drive the development team in their delivery of milestones and checkpoints.
- Highly entrepreneurial with a strong passion, urgency, energy, dedication, and an unrelenting drive to succeed and win.
- Assiduous, out-of-the-box thinker who’s open-minded, creative, intelligent and confident.
- Extremely well organized, detail-oriented and possessing a high level of integrity.
- Ability to get things done; must be resourceful, proactive and aggressive.
- Direct and candid “say it the way it is” mode of operation;
About Business Unit
IBM Cloud Computing is a one-stop shop which provides all the cloud solutions & cloud tools the industries need. IBM Cloud portfolio includes infrastructure as a service (IaaS), software as a service (SaaS) and platform as a service (PaaS) offered through public, private and hybrid cloud delivery models, in addition to the components that make up those clouds.
IBM Cloud ensures seamless integration into public and private cloud environments. The infrastructure is secure, scalable, and flexible, providing customized enterprise solutions that have made IBM Cloud the Hybrid Cloud Market leader with our market leading IAAS and PAAS Platforms. The IBM Cloud platform is the public cloud offering from IBM providing services to global enterprises. IBM Cloud is the Cloud for Smarter Business, built on Open Technology with Developer Tools and supports solutions by Industry. We run the services and workloads from Watson, Blockchain, Services, Security, and IoT.
Ready to help drive IBM’s success in the Cloud market? This is your chance to research and learn new Cloud related technology products and services, as well as to design and implement quick Cloud based prototypes while advancing your career in leading edge technology.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration, and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy, and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason, and science can improve business, society, and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
Source: Jobs at IBM 2020
To apply for this job please visit careers.ibm.com.