DB Engineering and Consulting has recently notified for vacancy in Singapore for Diploma Civil/Elect/Mech Engineer
for Railway Project as Rail Expert – CAD Draftsman
This is a amazing opportunity for Diploma Civil/Elect/Mech Engineer
Position: Rail Expert – CAD Draftsman
Company: DB Engineering & Consulting
Job Group: Engineering, Projects
Type of Contract: Part Time
Start Date: 01-Apr-2020
- Prepare CAD drawings for depot, mainline, stations, etc in 2D and 3D.
- Prepare track alignment layout and sections
- Prepare trackwork details for design review submission, construction and as-built drawings.
Qualifications & Profiles
- Minimum 3 years’ CAD experience working with Bentley Microstation in railway related projects e.g. depot, station.
- Experience in track alignment and permanent way for railway depot, mainline, stations, etc. is an added advantage
- Diploma in Engineering (Civil, Elect, Mech Engineers)
- Good knowledge in MS Office, Bentley Microstation
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Good English skills spoken & written
About DB Engineering & Consulting
DB Engineering & Consulting (DB E&C) is part of the Deutsche Bahn group, a world-class global railway company with an extensive organization in Germany and subsidiaries around the world.
Deutsche Bahn’s expertise is in high demand. DB Engineering & Consulting offers it all, from conception to operation. For our client, that means excellent advice, planning, and implementation of infrastructure projects in Germany and around the globe.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.deutschebahngroup.careers.