Website Tata Projects Ltd
Position: Site QA/ QC Manager- Tank
Experience: 13 – 23 Years
Certifications : CSWIP (Preferable), ASNT Level 2, QMS Lead Auditor (ISO 9001:2015)
Experience : 15+ yrs ( should handle latest project for Tank )
Duration : 9 Months
Roles & Responsibilities :
1. Preparation, implementation, monitoring, revision and updating of the Project specific Contract Quality Plan.
2. Development, preparation, implementation and monitoring of all Contract Specific Procedures and Work Instructions, Quality Control Plans (QCP/ITP).
3. Responsible for advising, guiding and motivating project line management on all Quality and verification activities and related technical matters.
4. Maintain/Update Project QMS documentation
5. Review and Monitoring Sub-Contractor’s Quality Systems and quality performance.
6. Manage Project Quality records, acceptance certificates, unit/area completion certificates & preparation of Hand over package/ dossiers.
7. Reporting Quality Assurance activities, monitor Quality Objectives & performance indicators.
8. Identify and communicate lessons learned though the programme lifecycle
9. Liaison with Client representatives on matters related to Quality.
10. Auditing – internal and external, and follow up of Corrective Actions (internal & external).
11. Overall control, supervision and implementation of Contract quality and technical requirements; resolution of quality problems.
12. Review of Vendor’s quality documents & track the approval status.
If you are interested then share your CV below mention mail
Desired Candidate Profile
Recruiter Name: Kalaiselvan Krishnamurthy
Contact Company: Tata Projects Limited
About Tata Projects
Tata Projects is one of the fastest growing and most admired infrastructure companies in India. It has expertise in executing large and complex urban and industrial infrastructure projects.
The company provides turnkey solutions for the construction of roads, bridges, fully integrated rail & metro systems, commercial building & airports and setting up power generation plants, power transmission & distribution systems, chemical process plants, water and waste management and complete mining and metal purification systems.
source: Tata Projects
To apply for this job please visit tataprojects.careersitemanager.com.