Position: Geo-technical Engineer
Location: Kolkata, India
- The process of understanding and working with soil and rock, underground water, site and structural conditions.
- Carrying out Geo-technical investigations, Material investigations, Soil sampling and other activities.
- Working on the query areas, boring log, lead chart preparation.
- Geo-technical design and analysis of Settlement, Bearing capacity, Shallow & Deep foundation, Stress analysis, etc.
- consult geological maps and aerial photographs to advise on site selection.
- assist with the design of built structures, using specialized computer software or calculations.
- oversee the progress of specific contracts.
- plan detailed field investigations by drilling and analyzing samples of deposits/bedrock.
- collate data and produce reports.
Experience: 10- 15 years
Qualification: BE (Civil) and M-Tech in Geo-technical (preferable)
Voyants Solutions Private Limited (VSPL) is one of India’s fastest growing, premier infrastructure consultancy services firms with global footprint. Voyants provides end-to-end, integrated infrastructure solutions across all major sectors viz. transportation, roads, bridges, railways, ports, residential townships, commercial complexes, industrial parks, SEZs, urban infrastructure, smart cities, energy, water & sanitation and waste management.
To apply for this job please visit www.voyants.in.