Jio job for B.E./B.Tech Electronics and Telecommunications Engineer in 2020 as C Enterprise SD&A Engineer. Job Location is Jio Centre Jhansi, Uttar Pradesh- India. Apply Now.
Jio has posted new job opening at its career page for Electronics and Telecommunications Engineer. Candidates with desired qualification and experience shall apply online for this Jio job for B.E./B.Tech Electronics and Telecommunications Engineer in 2020.
Position: C Enterprise SD&A Engineer
Job Location : Jio Center Jhansi,Jhansi,Uttar Pradesh-India
Posted Date : 29 Jun 2020
Job Ref: 60775976
Function/Business Area : Engineering & Technology
Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Roles & Responsibilities :
1. Enterprise field Service Delivery ownership and customer side device
Deployment (hardware and services) for delivering Enterprise services
2. Ownership of field L2 survey, Service delivery, customer material and
3. Plan & ensure all the necessary orders, teams & tools availability
for Installation and commissioning.
4. Lead and document a smooth implementation, Share the progress report
to all concern stakeholders.
5. I&C of the enterprise service delivery of Data / Voice links as per
business requirement or customer order / Solutions agreed.
6. Handover to Operations post acceptance test procedure clearance with
the customer after an end to end testing (as per ATP Document).
7. Daily activity monitoring and interaction with vendor partner teams
for daily and weekly targets achievements.
8. Implementation and recording of the inventory details in the OSS
process / systems.
9. Overall service delivery and deployment field activities monitoring &
Coordination with the Deployment, IP team for the successful completion
of the installation and commissioning of the Demarc (L2 Switch) and CPE
as per need
10. Daily activity monitoring and interaction with vendor partner teams
for daily and weekly targets achievements. Also Identifying gaps against
various milestones to improve efficiency of teams. Facilitating field
teams with all the necessary process and material support. Material
Forecasting ( CPE / L2 Switch ), short shipments & relevant mitigation
plan. Preparation of reports for weekly reviews.
Education Requirement :
B.E./B.Tech. in Electronics and Telecommunications
Experience Requirement :
6 – 18 Months
Skills & Competencies :
A. Core RIL Competencies:
i) Customer Focus
iii) Managing Ambiguity
iv) Detail Orientation
v) Entrepreneurial Mindset
B. Business / Function-specific Competencies (Technical /Functional):
i) Project Management
ii) Telecom Network solution for enterprise customers
Jio is not just a telecom network, it is an entire ecosystem that allows Indians to live the digital life to the fullest. This ecosystem consists of powerful broadband networks, useful applications, best-in-class services and smart devices distributed to every doorstep in India. Jio’s media offerings include the most comprehensive libraries and programs of recorded and live music, sports, live and catch up television, movies and events. Jio is about creating connected intelligence for 6 billion global minds to unleash the power of a young nation. We are all set to change the way people work, play, learn and live.
source: Jio Jobs
To apply for this job please visit careers.jio.com.