Infosys jobs in 2023 for technical role for experienced having education in Bachelor of Technology, Bachelor of Comp. Applications, Master of Comp, Applications, Bachelor of Engineering. Excellent problem solving, analytical and debugging skills required for this opening. Interested Engineers can apply for the same online.
Job Title: Technical Production Support Associate (Java)
Job ID/Reference Code: INFSYS-EXTERNAL-150062
Work Experience: 3 Years and above
Educational Requirements: Bachelor of Technology, Bachelor of Comp, Applications, Master of Comp. Applications, Bachelor of Engineering
Service Line: Application Development and Maintenance
Company: Infosys Limited
- A day in the life of an Infoscion
- As part of the Infosys delivery team, your primary role would be to interface with the client for quality assurance, issue resolution and ensuring high customer satisfaction.
- You will understand requirements, create and review designs, validate the architecture and ensure high levels of service offerings to clients in the technology domain.
- You will participate in project estimation, provide inputs for solution delivery, conduct technical risk planning, perform code reviews and unit test plan reviews.
- You will lead and guide your teams towards developing optimized high quality code deliverables, continual knowledge management and adherence to the organizational guidelines and processes.
- You would be a key contributor to building efficient programs/ systems and if you think you fit right in to help our clients navigate their next in their digital transformation journey, this is the place for you! If you think you fit right in to help our clients navigate their next in their digital transformation journey, this is the place for you!
- Knowledge of Production support, change management, Incident management, L1, L2, L3 Support, ticketing tools, knowledge of ITIL process.
- Understanding of performance engineering
- Knowledge of quality processes and estimation techniques
- Basic understanding of project domain
- Ability to translate functional / nonfunctional requirements to systems requirements.
- Ability to design and code complex programs.
- Ability to write test cases and scenarios based on the specifications.
- Good understanding of SDLC and agile methodologies
- Awareness of latest technologies and trends
- Logical thinking and problem-solving skills along with an ability to collaborate.
- Primary skills: Java (mandatory skill)
- Desirables: Application Support, ITIL, ITIL->Change Management, ITIL->Incident Management, ITIL->Problem Management, Performance Management Tools->Dynatrace, Tools->ServiceNow/SNOW
To apply for this job please visit career.infosys.com.