IBM Recruitment 2020 for Bachelor’s Degree holder for location Pune, India.
If you possess relevant experience and qualifications then Apply for the IBM Recruitment 2020 for Bachelor’s Degree holder Online.
Position: DB2 DBA Admin
Category: Technical Specialist
Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Position Type: Early Professional
Employment Type: Full-Time
Contract Type: Regular
Company : (0063) IBM India Private Limited
Req ID: 340020BR
Role And Responsibilities:
- As DB2 DBA Admin, you are responsible to provide technical support with high degree of Customer Happiness by meeting Service Level Agreements (SLA) and process compliance. You will perform business impact analysis and risk assessments to reduce the likelihood of significant service outage or disasters.
If you thrive in a dynamic, reciprocal workplace, IBM provides an environment to explore new opportunities every single day. And if you relish the freedom to bring creative, thoughtful solutions to the table, there’s no limit to what you can accomplish here.
- DB2 server administration with installation, configuration, working knowledge, and have outstanding work experience in fixing agent issues
- Drive and manage agile framework and Kanban/Scrum methodologies are required to be part of agile squad to carry the day to day BAU activities
- Provide complete services to the clients using working knowledge in z platform
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- 5+ Years of progressive expertise in Database Administration
- Ability to craft and alter of DB2 object according to custom’s requirement (Ex: Database, Table space, Table, Index, etc)
- Experience with DB2 common command (familiar with other command), Stop/Start Databases, Display command, cancel thread and term utility
- Experience in Online utility: Running Reorgs and Runstats, Backup and Recovery of Table spaces (copy & recover), Repair, Load/Unload utilities,
- Proficient in Stand-alone utilities: DSNJU003 and DSNJU004, DSNJ003 to change DB2 BSDS, DSNJU004 to print BSDS. Trained with DSN1COP.
- Ability to provide Grants to users for appropriate groups/authorities, familiar with DB2 privileges.
- Working knowledge of SQL, knows to use query to check catalog table and find necessary for system usage
- Validated ability to manage operation on zOS, familiar with JCL used by DB2
- Certifications of DB2
- You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
- Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world’s economy. IBM Services partners with the world’s leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration, and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy, and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason, and science can improve business, society, and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
Source: IBM Recruitment 2020
To apply for this job please visit careers.ibm.com.