Website HCL Technologies
[25 Positions] HCL Technologies Jobs for BCom, MBA In 2020. Apply Now Online
If you are interested and possess the relevant qualifications then apply for the HCL Technologies Jobs for BCom, MBA In 2020 Online.
Location: Pune, India
Experience: 5-7 Years
No. of Positions: 25
Qualification: BCom, MBA
Skill (Primary): Domain Competencies (BSERV )-BFS-Capital Market
Job Family: Delivery Transaction
Auto req ID: 618788BR
Job Expiry: 15-Sep-2020
Company: HCL Technologies
Job Description (Posting):
- To provide information to their customer regarding their queries and resolve the end customer issues as per defined SLA
- Able to work independently and efficiently to meet SLA
- Able to comprehend the request of the customer and meet the quality standard
- To ensure complete adherence to Attendance/Login Hours/Unsched Leave
- To provide regular updates and facilitate in resolving & addressing team issues and concerns
- To have regular reviews with team
- Ensure Retention of team members is within the agreed norms
- Improving skill level through self development
- The individualsould be to manage, motivate, engage and enthuse people to take them to the next level of achievement. To be responsible for meeting SLAs/deliverables
- To Participate in the Calibration audits and report feedback
About HCL Technologies
HCL Technologies is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. Our technology products, services, and engineering are built on four decades of innovation, with a world-renowned management philosophy, a strong culture of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships. With a worldwide network of R&D, innovation labs and delivery centers, and 149,000+ ‘Ideapreneurs’ working in 45 countries, HCL serves leading enterprises across key industries, including 250 of the Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 2000. HCL generated consolidated revenues of USD 9.7 billion for 12 Months Ended 31st Dec 2019.
We offer an integrated portfolio of products, solutions, services, and IP through our Mode 1-2-3 strategy built around Digital, IoT, Cloud, Automation, Cybersecurity, Analytics, Infrastructure Management, and Engineering Services, amongst others, to help enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age.
Source: HCL Technologies
To apply for this job please visit sjobs.brassring.com.