Website HCL Tech
HCL Recruitment 2020 | Freshers Jobs As Analyst. Apply Now Online
If you are interested and possess the relevant qualifications then apply for the HCL Recruitment 2020|Freshers Jobs As Analyst Online.
Location: Gurgaon, India
Experience: 0-2.5 Years
No. of Positions: 06
Qualification: Bachelor of Business Studies(BBS)
Skill (Primary): Domain Competencies (BSERV )-LPO-Operations Management
Job Family: Risk & Compliance (Compliance)
Auto req ID: 706271BR
Job Expiry: 04-Oct-2020
Company: HCL Technologies
Job Description (Posting):
The objective of the Contract Admin Strategy team will be to support the Commercial Manager & the Deal Strategist team on various components of the redlined non-standard contracts. This extends from reviewing the requests, based on negotiator inputs, creating bugs/issues in the Buganizer tool and further seek approvals from respective stakeholders (negotiator/strategic negotiator, FTE, Business/Legal team, Finance team, Product team (GCP/GSuite/Maps/PSO etc.), Security team, Deal Operations team, Support team, Pricing, Tax, and Sales).
Key indicators of success will include:
- Achievement of SLA including First Touch Substantive Response, Time to Respond and Total Resolution Time
- Achievement of Quality targets including error rates, issue resolution, and customer service
- For all non-standard redlines that are raised by the customer, create corresponding issues and seek approvals
through the internal processes to ensure everything is tracked and closed.
- Strong stakeholder management with a range of cross functional teams to ensure issues are moved through
- Ensure that all records are accurate and up to date
- Identify the need for, seek and record cross-functional or business stakeholder approvals for various
components of the commercial or contractual package
- Ensure compliance with work instructions and absolute compliance with corporate, legal and SEC guidelines
including ethical and financial rules
- Escalate in a timely and professional manner any issues that prevent the completion of tasks and achievement
of SLA and targets
- Respond and action in a timely professional manner any escalations received
- Push back when the request doesn’t contain the relevant details required
- Attend meetings to assess progress on projects which are in motion, and take detailed notes to share with
- Focus on reduction of the overall cycle time to ensure quicker deal processing
- Create regular status reports regarding progress on project
Skills, experience and qualifications:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in commercial contracts, contract management administration
- University degree in Finance, Legal, Business or associated discipline
- Self-starter with ability to independently identify action items required in any given situation (high-level critical
- Customer service mind-set
- Strong analytical and problem solving experience, combined with strong business judgement and an ability to
present analysis in a clear and compelling manner
- Adaptable to a changing environment & flexible with regard to working patterns (i.e. shift work)
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Ability to handle multiple projects to meet the deadlines
- Accuracy and attention to detail; ability to prioritize own workload and manage stakeholders
- Ability to learn quickly
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills, with the ability to build cross-functional relationships
- Ability to work in shifts
- Proficient at Microsoft Word and Excel
- Legal Process Outsourcing (LPO) industry experience preferred
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing processes
- Resilient under pressure and ability to quickly adapt to unforeseen work demands.
- * Excellent communication (Read, Write, Speak)
- * Flexible with Night Shifts
- *Work Location: Gurgaon
About HCL Technologies
HCL Technologies is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. Our technology products, services, and engineering are built on four decades of innovation, with a world-renowned management philosophy, a strong culture of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships. With a worldwide network of R&D, innovation labs and delivery centers, and 149,000+ ‘Ideapreneurs’ working in 45 countries, HCL serves leading enterprises across key industries, including 250 of the Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 2000. HCL generated consolidated revenues of USD 9.7 billion for 12 Months Ended 31st Dec 2019.
We offer an integrated portfolio of products, solutions, services, and IP through our Mode 1-2-3 strategy built around Digital, IoT, Cloud, Automation, Cybersecurity, Analytics, Infrastructure Management, and Engineering Services, amongst others, to help enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age.
Source: HCL Recruitment 2020
To apply for this job please visit sjobs.brassring.com.