Website HCL Tech
Hi Job Seekers, Find this HCL Careers for graduates in 2020 for location Noida, India. Apply Now Online
If you are interested and possess the relevant qualifications then apply for the HCL Careers for graduates in 2020 Online.
Position: Senior Manager-BPC
Location: Noida, India
Experience: 7-12 Years
No. of Positions: 2
Skill (Primary): Domain Competencies (BSERV )-Supply Chain Management-Supply Chain Professional
Job Family: Solutions(Demand Enablement)
Auto req ID: 641970BR
Job Expiry: 18-Jul-2020
Company: HCL Technologies
Role and Responsibilities:
- Working on client proposals/RFI/RFQ/RFP for selling Supply Chain Management services to prospects within different industry verticals across the globe
- Building high-quality proposals by collaborating and interacting with Sales, internal delivery, finance, technology, facility, legal, marketing teams
- SCM Domain consulting/ advisory services (Business Process Improvement/ Re-engineering, Gap Analysis, CRPs, Transformation Roadmaps, etc.) within Hi-Tech, Manufacturing, Retail, CPG, and other industry vertical
- Developing domain led propositions on topics related to Business areas
- Building POVs through secondary research
- Assisting on business cases for solution building for client requirements
- Working on projects across the world, eliciting business requirements and translating and simplifying them
- Development of collateral, practice strategy presentations, roadmaps, case studies, new competencies, documentation, and track competition offerings
(1.) Please input Job Description in Additional requirements free text box
- Graduation (Others)
About HCL Tech
HCL Technologies is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. Our technology products, services, and engineering are built on four decades of innovation, with a world-renowned management philosophy, a strong culture of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships. With a worldwide network of R&D, innovation labs and delivery centers, and 149,000+ ‘Ideapreneurs’ working in 45 countries, HCL serves leading enterprises across key industries, including 250 of the Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 2000. HCL generated consolidated revenues of USD 9.7 billion for 12 Months Ended 31st Dec 2019.
We offer an integrated portfolio of products, solutions, services, and IP through our Mode 1-2-3 strategy built around Digital, IoT, Cloud, Automation, Cybersecurity, Analytics, Infrastructure Management, and Engineering Services, amongst others, to help enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age.
To apply for this job please visit sjobs.brassring.com.