Graphic and Design Engineer Jobs at Siemens in 2020 | Mechanical/ Electrical/Electronics Engineer|Apply Now
Siemens has posted new job opening on its career page for Graphic and Design Engineer. Candidates with desired qualification and experience shall apply online for Graphic and Design Engineer Jobs at Siemens in 2020.
Position: Graphic and Design Engineer
Job Location: Chennai, India
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Job Family: Engineering
Job Req ID: 218106
We are looking Engineering graduates (Mechanical/ Electrical/Electronics) with 0-2 years of experience in design and Engineering management for Building Automation System.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Graphics Engineering, AS programming and BAU project design and Engineering supports in response to request from BT branches in the region.
- He /She shall actively work with the team in project execution and quality management.
- He/She shall be directly responsible for Resource planning, Project status report and coordinating with the regional SPOC for smoother coordination.
- The role will also involve leading all aspects of all quality, technical and commercial aspects in accordance with company procedures, developing “standard methodology” systems and processes and implementing them.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Understanding and hands on experience in graphic design, proficiency in ACAD, Revit – BIM, 3DsMAX, Java script and BAU system commissioning.
- Experience with HVAC systems, Networking, lighting and electrical Systems will be an added advantage.
- He /She shall have working knowledge in MS Office (Word, Excel, Access, Publisher, PowerPoint, Visio, Project and Outlook)
- Experience in a similar position advantageous and any overseas experience will be beneficial.
- Strong time-management and organizational skills
- Ability to coordinate several tasks at the same time
- Good written English and technical writing experience
- Excellent social skills
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We’re dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow.
source: Siemens Jobs
To apply for this job please visit jobs.siemens.com.