Graduate hiring as Associate at Infosys in 2020 | Apply Now.
If you possess relevant experience and qualifications then Apply for Graduate hiring as Associate at Infosys in 2020 online.
Position: Graduate hiring – Associate
Role Designation: Associate
State / Region / Province: Anywhere in the US
Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree required from an accredited institution
Company: ITL USA
Practice Unit: TRPU
Job ID/Ref Code: 48265BR
Infosys –Class of 2020 – Associate
We are growing our US team of new graduates by the hundreds this year. It’s a very exciting time to join our team because we not only invest in your technology training upon onboarding, we make a commitment to continue our investment in your learning throughout your career at Infosys. We offer mentorship programs, continuing education courses with our digital classroom partners and we build our leaders on the inside with our Leadership Institute program.
As an Associate, you will work on exciting projects with some of the largest companies in the world. You’ll be met with many new opportunities to be more and do more by becoming a part of the Infosys community. We value lifelong learning, creative thinking, and foster an entrepreneurial culture. Come amplify your potential and become your very best while helping us co-create the digital and disruptive future of innovation and technology.
Role and Responsibilities:
- The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time.
- Should be able to communicate by telephone, email, or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Experience and Qualification:
- At least or In pursuit of a Bachelor’s degree required from an accredited institution for this Graduate hiring.
- U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
- Positions are across multiple locations within USA including Indianapolis IN, Raleigh NC, Hartford CT, Richardson TX, Scottsdale AZ. Candidate must be located within commuting distance or be willing to relocate to the area. This position may require travel and/ or relocation.
- Software Development/ Programming – Knowledge of how to develop code and document artifacts including unit test plans and ensure that the output is as per the given specifications and SLAs.
- Testing – Perform testing activities (Functional, Integration, System, User experience) based on the plans and in line with defined processes with guidance from the supervisor.
- Production Support – Respond to the issues assigned, conduct analysis, suggest/implement workarounds, communicate to all the stakeholders and close issues as per the agreed timelines
- Knowledge Management activities including documentation and knowledge gathering of the modules he/she is working on.
- A recent graduate or currently in pursuit of the degree.
- Willing to relocate anywhere within the US.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation.
With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.infosys.com.