Position: Resident Engineer (S&T)
Location: Hubli, Koppal, Akalkot, Gulbarga, Chhindwara, Samastipur, Patna, Lucknow – India
- Supervision of railway S&T works
- Checking the SSI Micro lock II system along with yard remodeling
- Commissioning of Link Jn SSI Westress (SIEMENS) System
- Knowledge of Logic & Intefacing circuits, SAT testing, Sloting and automatic signaling
- Preparation of circuit diagram
- At least 3 years experience in Gazetted Cadre of S&T department in Railways and/or as Manager and above in Signal & Telecommunication Engineering department in RVNL/RITES/ IRCON or equivalent grade in Konkan Railway/ MRVC/DFCCIL/ any Metro Rail Corporation either individually or combined.
- The person should have experience of at least three years in execution/ commissioning/maintenance of Railway signaling works in any grade.
Experience: 10-15 years
Qualification: BE (Electrical), Diploma (Electrical)
Voyants Solutions Private Limited (VSPL) is one of India’s fastest growing, premier infrastructure consultancy services firms with global footprint. Voyants provides end-to-end, integrated infrastructure solutions across all major sectors viz. transportation, roads, bridges, railways, ports, residential townships, commercial complexes, industrial parks, SEZs, urban infrastructure, smart cities, energy, water & sanitation and waste management.
To apply for this job please visit www.voyants.in.