Position: Civil Design Engineer
Location: Mumbai, India
Job Family: Engineering
Req ID: 195206
Smart Infrastructure Division in Siemens Ltd. is one of the top tier global suppliers of products, systems, solutions, and services for the efficient, reliable, and intelligent transmission and distribution of electrical power. As the trusted partner for the development and extension of an efficient and reliable power infrastructure that industry and the portfolio they need.
We Make Real What Matters. This Is Your Role.
- You have a knack of understanding the correct civil requirements of the client at bid phase to help us achieve the desired targets.
- You must help us to work out innovative ideas to reduce cost and time, optimizations in civil designs for a high-reaching bid.
- Support us along with execution team in finalization of orders on civil vendors, preparation of quality plans, work methodology, project planning.
- Visit sites for progress assessment, expediting works and providing solutions needed if any.
- You should be aware of bidding process and site audits
- You must have exposure to design execution process.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds!
We are looking for a Bachelor in Civil Engineer with consistent record of 5 to 10 years of experience in Civil Design Engineering where you will have a chance to make a difference in various field. This job is based out of Kalwa, Navi Mumbai.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We’re dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow.
Job ID: 195206
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this job please visit jobs.siemens-info.com.