Electrical/Electronic Engineer career at Siemens in 2020 as System Manager in Projects – Railway Infrastructure. Apply Now.
Siemens has published job opening for Electrical/Electronic Engineer career at its website career page. Candidates with desired qualification and experience shall apply online for this Electrical/Electronic Engineer career at Siemens.
Position: System Manager in Projects – Railway Infrastructure
Job Location: Pune, India
Job Family: Engineering
Job Ref ID: 210596
Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Meeting the need for smart mobility solutions
We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- You have System knowledge of railway Railway Signaling and Communication
- You have knowledge of relevant laws, EN standards and regulations through experience in application
- You have knowledge of accompanying processes like requirements and change management, configuration plan, versioning / document list, review procedures, verification and validation, RAM, Safety, operational aspects, EMC, earthing and bonding, test and commissioning etc
- You are responsible for system architectures for safety-related applications to create the same with project parameters.
- You will be involved in:
- Software/hardware engineering of safety-related systems through knowledge of special requirements, has engineering experience
- Technical interface management by application of technical requirements management
- Testing and commissioning in lab.(FAT) and on site (SAT)
- Homologation through project experience in observance of homologation requirements
- RAMS : successfully implemented active application, basic knowledge in project
- Project management with ready-to-apply PM knowledge through project expertise
- Analysis and evaluation of customer requirements with ready-to-apply knowledge of customers’ railway operations with project experience, preparation of technical customer documents/ specifications
- Customer handling through experience in customer negotiations and solutions to problem.
Experience & Qualification:
- You have bachelor’s degree in engineering, preferably in electrical / electronic engineering with Railway Signaling and Communication.
- You have >5 years of professional experience in Railway Signaling and Communication. You have worked as a team member in international projects.
- You are experienced in rail guided transport operation e.g. driverless systems is desirable.
- You have profound experience in technical engineering and interface management as well as professional experience in requirements management including verification and validation, RAM, Safety, operational aspects (specifically in ETCS) EMC, earthing and bonding, test and commissioning etc.
- You have technical knowledge on main subsystems of a railway turnkey project, e.g. Signaling, Railway Communication, Power Supply, Rolling Stock, SCADA, Track Work etc.
- Your experience in reading and understanding of contractual technical requirements is critical for the role
- Your knowledge of project management principles for project realization and execution is required
- Your Knowledge of engineering processes and standards associated with this, e.g. DIN EN 50126, contract and claim management.
- You have technical team leadership experience.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We’re dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
source: Siemens Careers
To apply for this job please visit jobs.siemens.com.