Dhaka Metro Job opening 2020 for Engineer
Position: Railway tracks design lead expert
Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh
Job Group: Engineering
Type of Contract: Part Time
Start Date: 01-Jul-2020
Ref #: 59764
- Review pre-FS document
- Review applicable standards and regulations to ensure compliance of these standards and regulations and compatibility with other Metro lines
- Develop railway track design package for Metro Line 5 (South)
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering or relevant fields
- No less than 15 years’ working experience in the relevant field (railway planning, engineering and implementing) which should include railway track design; and
- Having worked in a similar position for at least 1 railway project in DMCs of ADB.
DB Engineering & Consulting (DB E&C) is a part of the DB group, a world leading global railway company with an extensive organisation in Germany and projects around the world. Our company offers technically sophisticated and customised infrastructure, mobility and transport solutions.
With our sustainable concepts, gained from our experience in project work for decades, we ensure the future success of economic regions, make important contributions to the protection of the environment and help shape the world of the future. We represent 180 years of rail experience and our infrastructure projects connect continents. We set the standard for transportation and modern mobility.
We are currently preparing a bid in Dhaka and therefore we are seeking for a strong team to support us in this project. The planned input for this position are 8 person months.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.deutschebahngroup.careers.