DB is recruiting Electrical Engineer for Dhaka Metro Project, Apply Now online
Position: Power supply system lead expert
Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh
Job Group: Engineering
Type of Contract: Part Time
Start Date: 01-Jul-2020
Ref #: 59760
- Review pre-FS document
- Develop power supply system design package for Metro Line 5 (South) including traction, rolling stocks, substations, ring circuit, overhead power supply system, power system at stations and depot, cabling, lighting protection system, lighting system, and other systems for the project
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, mechanical engineering or relevant fields
- Preferably master’s degree in civil engineering, mechanical engineering, or relevant fields
- No less than 10 years’ working experience in the relevant field of power system supply, preferably in railway projects; and
- Having worked in a similar position for at least 1 transport project in DMCs of ADB.
DB Engineering & Consulting (DB E&C) is a part of the DB group, a world leading global railway company with an extensive organisation in Germany and projects around the world. Our company offers technically sophisticated and customised infrastructure, mobility and transport solutions.
With our sustainable concepts, gained from our experience in project work for decades, we ensure the future success of economic regions, make important contributions to the protection of the environment and help shape the world of the future. We represent 180 years of rail experience and our infrastructure projects connect continents. We set the standard for transportation and modern mobility.
We are currently preparing a bid in Dhaka and therefore we are seeking for a strong team to support us in this project. The planned input for this position are 9 personmonths.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.deutschebahngroup.careers.