DB is hiring Rail Engineer in Singapore, Apply Online
Position: Rail Engineer – Signalling and Train Control System
Job Group: Engineering
Type of Contract: Full Time
Start Date: 01-Apr-2020
Ref #: 54434
Roles & Responsibilities
- System design and review
- Construction supervision
- Proactively support and strengthen our team of DB experts in your field of expertise
- Lead a technical team (if relevant) with capability to interface with other rail disciplines
- Prepare bid documents for tender
- Create project/bid related reports
- Be an active member in meetings
- Willingness to learn from our German experts as well as to develop new skills
- Engineering degree (at least Bachelor) in relevant field
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in the railway sector
- Proof of working experience with multidisciplinary and international teams
- Business-focused mindset and manner with keen and insightful perceptions
- Resilient, flexible and independent with a well-structured working approach
- Willingness to relocate to or within the Asia Pacific region (depending on project needs)
- Very good English language skills both written and spoken
What Does It Offer:
- The possibility to further expand your rail expertise
- Work together with a team of international rail experts
- Experience an interesting and diverse work environment with challenging project needs through direct involvement in international project work
- Benefit from our LRT, MRT and High-Speed Rail expertise and experience
DB Engineering & Consulting (DB E&C) is part of the Deutsche Bahn group, a world-class global railway company with an extensive organization in Germany and subsidiaries around the world.
Deutsche Bahn’s expertise is in high demand. DB Engineering & Consulting offers it all, from conception to operation. For our client, that means excellent advice, planning, and implementation of infrastructure projects in Germany and around the globe.
Our experts from all engineering disciplines develop and realize solutions that meet our clients’ needs and bring markets and people together – whether in Germany or in Australia, South Africa, the United Arab Emirates, China or Brazil.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.deutschebahngroup.careers.