Cloud Software Engineer | IBM 2020| Apply Now
If you possess relevant experience and qualifications then apply for Cloud Software Engineer | IBM 2020 Online.
Position: Cloud Software Engineer
Category: Software Development & Support
Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Position Type: Early Professional
Employment Type: Full-Time
Contract Type: Regular
Company : (0063) IBM India Private Limited
Req ID: 311264BR
Software Developers at IBM are the backbone of our strategic initiatives to design, code, test, and provide industry-leading solutions that make the world run today – planes and trains take off on time, bank transactions complete in the blink of an eye and the world remains safe because of the work our software developers do. Whether you are working on projects internally or for a client, software development is critical to the success of IBM and our clients worldwide.
At IBM, you will use the latest software development tools, techniques and approaches and work with leading minds in the industry to build solutions you can be proud of.
Role And Responsibilities:
- IBM is trailblazing new cloud technologies and services that span key technology areas that include Security Services, Business Support Systems, and Identity and Access Management capabilities running on IBM’s industry-leading Containers platform.
- We are looking for experienced candidates with a broad array of full-stack development skills that span both backend, UI development, test automation, and DevOps.
- As a Cloud Software Engineer, the ideal candidate must bring a deep level of experience in designing, implementing, and troubleshooting modern cloud services. In addition, they are accountable as individuals and organizational leaders for delivering value by bringing relevant technology domain and implementation expertise in topics aligned with the cloud platform integration, orchestration/provisioning, security, and DevOps.
- Cloud software developers are also expected to assist in the gathering of business and technical requirements, implement specific technologies while demonstrating progress on a regular basis, and work with technical leads or project managers to identify and overcome technical blockers.
Experience and Qualification:
- 4-8 years of experience in the role of a software engineer. Experience building a truly distributed architecture based system will be a huge plus.
- Experience in multiple of the following areas is required:
- Strong understanding of object-oriented design principles and patterns
- Up to date on the latest development frameworks and tools like Git, GitHub, Jenkins, Travis
- Strong knowledge of SOA web services – REST, SOAP, XML-RPC, XML, JSON
- Experience in implementing distributed applications in a container environment (Docker/Kubernetes/OpenShift)
- Several years of experience configuring and administrating Linux(or other Unix-like) systems
- Experience developing with, developing, or building tests API layers web services such as SOAP, Rest, or JSon.
- Masters or Ph.D. in Computer Science or equivalent degree is preferred.
- Experience in multiple of the following areas is desirable:
- Passion for software testing and interest in learning emerging technologies
- Experience with full ELK stack implementation (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana)
- Experience using Kafka message queuing
- Experience with Grafana / dashboards
About Business Unit
IBM Cloud Platform.
The IBM Cloud platform is the public cloud offering from IBM providing IAAS and SAAS services to global enterprises. IBM Cloud Platform is built on Open Technology with Developer Tools and supports solutions by Industry. We run the services and workloads from Watson, Blockchain, Security, and IOT. IBM Cloud platform has a global cloud presence that continues to grow and expand its reach.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge? Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world. What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration, and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible. Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy, and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason, and science can improve business, society, and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
Source: Cloud Software Engineer | IBM
To apply for this job please visit careers.ibm.com.