Business Development Manager at Amazon 2020 for location Gurugram, India | Apply Now
If you possess relevant experience and qualifications then Apply for Business Development Manager at Amazon 2020 online.
Position: Business Development Manager
Location: Gurugram, India
Job ID: 1131114
- As part of AISPL, your responsibilities will include owning and delivering business outcomes from an identified region in India, engaging key education customer across the spectrum of K12 / Higher education/Education technology / Universities/government and policy bodies, establishing customer and partner business and technical relationships, integrating appropriate internal teams, and managing the initiatives to build long-term business and marketing opportunities.
- The ideal candidate will possess education and technology backgrounds that enable them to drive engagements with CIOs, Educators, Government agencies and bureaucrats, Nonprofits, and policymakers in India, as well as a technical background that enables them to easily interact with software developers and architects.
- She/he should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions.
- Some key functions of the role include Serve as a key member of the Business Development team driving the overall AISPL market and technical strategy for the Education industry in India.
- The ideal candidate will also have to have a high level of deep account management experience preferable education accounts of high impact in India.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Business Development Manager builds and executes a business plan for the territory to deliver results as expected & aligned with the business objective of the organization.
- Define and execute on a strategic market development plan and ensure it’s in line with the AISPL strategic direction, in partnership with key internal stakeholders (e.g. business development teams, service teams, legal, support, etc.).
- Define and size segments, identify and engage key customers, and identify and engage key partners including ISVs and system integrators.
- Build a business development pipeline by engaging with key partners to have deep level engagement with identified customers and also scale to reach and acquire more customers.
- Understand the technical requirements of our customers and work closely with the internal development teams to guide the direction of our product offerings for developers.
- Learn, Understand and use of all internal Amazon systems.
- Present business reviews to the senior management team regarding progress and roadblocks to expanding our reach in the industry.
- Handle a high volume of engagements and interactions in the fast pace of the cloud computing market.
- leverage all internal resources to keep driving an extremely high level of customer satisfaction.
- Understand and align with the companies leadership principals.
- Bachelor’s Degree from Accredited University required for this Business Development Manager recruitment.
- 10 plus years of experience working within an education and/or software development industries is highly desired.
- A minimum of 2 years of hands-on work within the cloud computing landscape in general and/or AWS service.
- Understanding of mission-enabling applications ·
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
- Working with government education projects would be a plus.
- Basic understanding of the cloud computing landscape in general and AWS services in particular
- Strategic thinker that can take broad visions and concepts and develop structured plans, actions, and measurable metrics to execute those plans and deliver benefits
- Large scale project management experience including the formulation and implementation of a business development strategy
- Effective verbal and written communicator
Note:-Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Amazon.com is an American multinational conglomerate technology company based in Seattle, with 750,000 employees. It focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is considered one of the Big Four tech companies, along with Google, Apple, and Microsoft. It has been referred to as “one of the most influential economic and cultural forces in the world.”
Amazon is known for its disruption of well-established industries through technological innovation and mass scale. It is the world’s largest online marketplace, AI assistant provider, and cloud computing platform as measured by revenue and market capitalization. Amazon is the largest Internet company by revenue in the world. It is the second-largest private employer in the United States and one of the world’s most valuable companies.
To apply for this job please visit www.amazon.jobs.