TCE job 2020 for Mechanical Engineer has been published on its career page.
If you are a Mechanical Engineer and looking for an opportunity at reputed company TCE then this is an amazing opportunity for you. Apply for this TCE Job 2020 for Mechanical Engineer right now.
Consultant – Industry 4.0
23 – 27 Years
B.Tech. (BE, BTech (Only Mechanical Engineer, Process and I&C) Other)
The selected candidate shall provide consulting services required for the above solutions; key responsibilities as follows:
2. Post sales clients training
3. Drafting of technical proposals while bidding for such projects
4. Technical presentations to prospective clients
5. Understand and evaluate of new technologies and offerings from time to time to update TCE service offering
6. Internal trainings and knowledge sharing
Required Experience -:
• Good understanding of how OT platforms work and how they are being leveraged in the Industry 40 enviroment
• Client exposure would be preferred but not mandatory
Desired Attributes -:
• Keen interest in technology and latest innovations in industrial sector
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work as part of team
• Able to work using MS office suite
Established in 1962, TCE has completed about 10,000+ projects in over 55 countries. A strong knowledge base and technical expertise have helped, TCE in delivering several one-of-a-kind projects.
The Company has multi-disciplinary engineering talent with capabilities to manage complex projects worldwide. TCE is among the few companies geared for the Industry 4.0 era, providing engineering solutions for the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT).
To apply for this job please visit careers.tce.co.in.