Amazon India Hiring in 2020 for Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, IT, Math, or related discipline. The job location is Bengaluru in India. Apply Now.
Candidates with desired qualifications and experience shall apply online for this Amazon India Hiring in 2020 for Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, IT, Math, or related discipline.
Position: Sr. Technical Consultant (TAM)
Job Location: Bengaluru, India
Job Category: Solution Architect
Job ID: 1211298
Role and Responsibilities:
- As a Sr. Technical Consultant, you will be the primary technical point of contact for one or more customers helping to plan, debug, and oversee ongoing operations of business-critical applications.
- You will get your hands dirty, troubleshooting application, network, database, and architectural challenges using a suite of internal AWS Cloud tools as well as your existing knowledge and toolkits.
- We are seeking individuals with strong backgrounds in I.T. Consulting and in any of these related areas such as Solution Designing, Application and System Development, Database Management, Big Data and Analytics, DevOps Consulting, and Media technologies.
- Knowledge of programming and scripting is beneficial to the role.
- Learn and use groundbreaking Cloud technologies.
- Interact with leading technologists around the world.
- Work on critical, highly complex customer problems that may span multiple AWS Cloud services.
- Apply advanced troubleshooting techniques to provide unique solutions to our customers’ individual needs.
- Work directly with AWS Cloud subject matter experts to help reproduce and resolve customer issues.
- Write tutorials, how-to videos, and other technical articles for the customer community.
- Leverage your extensive customer support experience and provide feedback to internal AISPL teams on how to improve our services.
- Drive projects that improve support-related processes and our customers’ technical support experience.
- Assist in Design/Architecture of AWS and Hybrid cloud solutions.
- Help Enterprises define IT and business processes that work well with cloud deployments.
- Be available outside of business hours to help coordinate the handling of urgent issues as needed.
Note:-This job is applicable to both Mumbai and Pune locations.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, IT, Math, or related discipline required, or equivalent work experience.
- 10+ years of hands-on Infrastructure / Troubleshooting / Systems Administration / Networking / DevOps / Applications Development experience in a distributed systems environment.
- External enterprise customer-facing experience as a technical lead, with strong oral and written communication skills, presenting to both large and small audiences.
- Track record of ramping up quickly in an evolving and challenging role.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects in a fast-moving environment.
- Proven track record of exceptional customer focus.
- Be mobile and travel to client locations as needed.
- Advanced experience in one or more of the following areas: Software Design or Development, Content Distribution/CDN, Scripting/Automation, Database Architecture, IP Networking, IT Security, Big Data/Hadoop/Spark, Operations Management, Service Oriented Architecture etc.
- Experience in a 24×7 operational services or support environment.
- Experience with AWS Cloud services and/or other Cloud offerings.
Amazon.com is an American multinational conglomerate technology company based in Seattle, with 750,000 employees. It focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is considered one of the Big Four tech companies, along with Google, Apple, and Microsoft. It has been referred to as “one of the most influential economic and cultural forces in the world.”
Amazon is known for its disruption of well-established industries through technological innovation and mass scale. It is the world’s largest online marketplace, AI assistant provider, and cloud computing platform as measured by revenue and market capitalization. Amazon is the largest Internet company by revenue in the world. It is the second-largest private employer in the United States and one of the world’s most valuable companies.
Source: Amazon India Hiring in 2020
To apply for this job please visit www.amazon.jobs.