Amazon India Careers for Software Developer Engineer in 2020. The job location is Bengaluru, India. Apply Now.
Candidates with desired qualifications and experience shall apply online for this Amazon India Careers for Software Developer Engineer in 2020.
Position: Software Dev Engineer
Job Location: Bengaluru, India
Job Category: Software Development
Job ID: 1336218
The Consumables Shopping Experience (CSE) team is seeking an experienced Software Development Engineer to deliver a world class shopping experience on amazon.com. This role offers an exciting opportunity to work with multiple teams and disciplines across Amazon to create new retail and platform shopping experiences. This includes the end-to-end experience across platforms and devices globally that enable consumers to easily find, purchase, and reorder the essential products they need and use everyday. Doing so will require the invention of many new capabilities and innovative approaches across search and discovery, evaluation and purchase, up-sell and repurchase via a variety of new formats and delivery options. As a Software Development Engineer you will work on a variety of strategic projects for the consumables customer experience across baby, beauty, grocery, and health and personal care in a multi-billon dollar category. Join us on our mission to make everyday shopping effortless.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
- 2+ years of experience in architecting products or solutions in the JavaEE space
- Competencies desired :
- JSP/Java Servlet/Spring/MVC
- Distribute Systems
- Amazon Web Services
- Workflow Systems
- Message Queues
- Experience building data structures and algorithms for large-scale software or online services
- Experience monitoring and troubleshooting website performance
- Bachelors in Computer Science
- Experience building experiences on mobile devices, whether HTML or native (iOS or Android)
- Excellent knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Experience building or using Web frameworks or shared component libraries in large scale production websites
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs
- Familiar with web standards and protocols such as HTTP, DNS, TCP/IP, and socket APIs in general
- Familiar with Web Server technologies
- Outstanding written, presentation and communication skills
- Driven to provide the best customer experience
- Fast learner, enjoys a fast paced environment, and will unwaveringly drive issues to conclusions
- Masters in Computer Science
Amazon.com is an American multinational conglomerate technology company based in Seattle, with 750,000 employees. It focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is considered one of the Big Four tech companies, along with Google, Apple, and Microsoft. It has been referred to as “one of the most influential economic and cultural forces in the world.”
Amazon is known for its disruption of well-established industries through technological innovation and mass scale. It is the world’s largest online marketplace, AI assistant provider, and cloud computing platform as measured by revenue and market capitalization. Amazon is the largest Internet company by revenue in the world. It is the second-largest private employer in the United States and one of the world’s most valuable companies.
To apply for this job please visit www.amazon.jobs.