Alstom India Jobs 2020 As Application Design Engineer. Job location is Bangalore in India. Apply Now.
This is really a nice opportunity for Engineer to have career at a well reputed organisation Alstom. Alstom has posted this job opportunity at its career page. Eligible and interested candidates shall apply online for this Alstom India Jobs 2020 As Application Design Engineer.
Position: Application Design Engineer
Location: Bangalore, KA, India
Req ID: 68640
Purpose of the Job
- Define, produce and validate all the application data and parameters needed to customize the customer solution, either at System level or at Subsystem level (e.g. IXL, ATC, ICC, N&T, PACIS, …)
- Produce the engineering typical drawings of the execution design.
TIS Regional Center / Project Office Project Engineering
– Direct report line to the relevant Department Head, according to the RC Project Engineering organisation.
– Dotted report line to Project Engineering Manager (PrEM) (during project execution)
Key Network & Links
Part of the Project Core Team and works closely with:
- Department Head
System / Subsystem Basic Design Architect
- Deliver the content of Work Package by achieving the agreed QCD commitment.
- Understanding and applying relevant Alstom rules, processes, methods and tools: no deviation or shortcut, especially for SIL 4 subsystems.
Number of design defects detected during the validation phases.
- Define, produce and validate all the application data and parameters needed to customize the customer solution, either at System level or at Subsystem level (e.g. IXL, ATC, ICC, N&T, PACIS, …).
- For IXL (Interlocking), produce Control Tables / Route Tables.
- Produce the typical engineering drawings of the execution design, which can be, depending on the system / subsystem level:
- Track insulation and bonding plans ; details of the rail polarity and cable arrangement / insulated joint of the track circuit.
- Principles of cables layout, in sation and between the stations.
- Station equipment location.
- Support the PrEM in the Bill of Materials (BOM) preparation, including equipment codification request (CLAMP) and quantities.
Manage all documents from the customer project to carry out application engineering studies during all project life.
- Minimum 4-10 experience in rail signaling domain .
- Should have at least completed one design cycle for any signaling project .
- Should have clear understanding on signal engineering process
- Should have designed interlocking schemes,aspect charts/bit chart / Signaling interface plan .
- Should be able to decide and design the required field devices to make signaling layout work as per head way needs .
- Good knowledge on selecting and sizing the right kind field devices for signaling layout . Should be skillfull to design and configure such as -fouling points , overlap, route, stations, zones etc.
- Knowledge of Global Signaling products for the purposes of executing projects for interlocking and crossing applications using the VHLC, ElectrologIXS, HXP, Axle Counter, AFTAC.
- Should have done system configuration, test procedures and produced
- project technical design documentation.
- Should be capable of developing design documents & Application logic design for F&M projects . Coverage specifically to interface plans & Application logic design for North American projects. Work closely with NAM engineering Team.
source: Alstom India Jobs
To apply for this job please visit jobsearch.alstom.com.