Accenture Recruitment 2020 for BE Or Equivalent degree holders. The job location would be Gurugram in India.
If you possess relevant experience and qualifications then apply for the Accenture Recruitment 2020 | BE Or Equivalent Degree holders Online.
Job Title: Microsoft Lync Server
Location: Gurugram, India
Qualifications: BE Or Equivalent
Job No.: 241874
- Role: SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Role Description: Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Must-Have Skills: Microsoft Lync Server
- Good To Have Skills: No Function Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities:
- Knowledge in upgrading, installing, configuring, designing and migrating to Lync 2013
- Experience in providing Level 2/3 Lync Support
- Should be able to resolve Lync Client issues
- Setup and maintain federation services
- Broad knowledge of Microsoft products and technologies and its integration with Lync Server
- Good in server administration and troubleshooting
- Experience working in enterprise environments
- Preferred certifications but not mandatory – MCSA, MCSE current release
- Technical Experience:
- Should have a strong understanding of ITIL concepts
- Certification is a plus but not mandatory
- Working knowledge of Lync with Enterprise Voice experience
- Experience in Lync 2013 with full Voice and Video integration is highly desired
- Good knowledge on the working for SBC, SBA, Director Server etc
- Strong career interest with a focus on professional improvement focused on Unified
- Communication technologies
- Good understanding of Call flows
- Professional Attributes:
- Some experience must have been gained in a production environment
- Should be able to interact fluently with clients and with users on escalated tickets
- Strong organization and technical delivery skills
- Work in shifts and out of hours evenings, nights, weekends, and public holidays if required
- Educational Qualification: BE Or Equivalent
- 15 years of full-time education
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology, and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions —underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 500,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Source: Accenture Recruitment 2020
To apply for this job please visit www.accenture.com.