Apply Now, Accenture Jobs for BCom Graduate in 2020. The job location would be Noida in India.
If you possess relevant experience and qualifications then apply for the Accenture Jobs for BCom Graduate in 2020 Online.
Job Title: Procure to Pay Processing-Payment Processing Operations
Location: Noida, India
Job Skill: Payment Processing Operations
Designation: Career Level – 12-Associate
Years of Experience: 1-3 years
Job No.: 35792
- You will be aligned with our Finance Operations vertical and help us in determining Financial outcomes by collecting operational Data / Reports, whilst conducting Analysis and Reconciling transactions.
- You will be working as a part of the Procure to Pay Processing team which is responsible for the accounting of goods and services through requisitioning, purchasing, and receiving which denotes the order sequence of procurement and financial process end to end.
- In Payment Processing Operations you will be responsible for making payments using checks, wire, swift, direct debits, etc. as part of the invoice processing cycle. Additionally, execute manual payments and automated payment runs, run potential duplicate payments reports and take appropriate action and execute payment-related controls.
- Good to have skills: Good communication skills
Roles and Responsibilities:
- In this role you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines.
- Expected interaction is within own team and direct supervisor.
- Detailed to moderate level of instruction on daily work tasks and detailed instruction on new assignments would be provided.
- Decisions impact own work.
- Individual contributor as a part of a team, with a predetermined, focused scope of work.
- Please note that this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology, and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions —underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 500,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Source: Accenture Jobs
To apply for this job please visit www.accenture.com.