ABB Recruitment 2020 for Finance Specialist. The Job location will be Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
If you possess relevant experience and qualifications then apply online for ABB Recruitment 2020 for Finance Specialist.
Position: Finance Specialist – AR
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Id: IN74621191_E1
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Maintaining good working relationships with all stake holders in this process viz., Banks, Treasury, FES & LBU’s.
- Managing all communication for all overall LC Management & resolve all issues.
- Timely presentation of documents / negotiation of LC’s
- Discounting of LC – Documentation, Timeliness etc.,
- Must communicate & follow up effectively with FES / LBU’s on resolution of LC Discrepancies
- Coordinating with all team members in Cash Applications for on time accounting of LC proceeds
- Preparing of a daily summary of activities done & pending activities & submit the same to AR Delivery Manager
- Bank Guarantee – End-to-End process including monthly MIS report, follow up and closure of expired Guarantees
- Performing other assigned tasks and duties which are necessary to support the Accounts Receivable Department.
- Ensuring SOX / Internal Controls Compliance.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Graduate with MBA / CA / ICWA Inter or equivalent in Accounting or Finance.
- 6-8 years’ experience in a similar field.
- Thorough Knowledge of LC’s including Billing, Bank Guarantees, Bill discounting & Collection process
- Accounts receivables knowledge / experience
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple activities
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong attention to details & should be goal oriented
- Ability to deal professionally, courteously, and efficiently with co-workers as well as various stake holders & to remain calm under stress.
- Must be proficient in MS Office Suite / knowledge of SAP
- Should be a self-starter
About the Company:
In India, ABB has been operating for over a century. At present, we have 40 factories at 9 locations that develop best-in-class products bringing together global expertise, with local experience. India is also home to ABB group’s largest engineering design and R&D center, where our engineers work on cutting-edge technologies to develop the future offerings from engineering tools to analytics solutions.
Source: ABB Recruitment 2020
To apply for this job please visit new.abb.com.